Cat-Fi
Jun 1, 2024 at 1:33 AM Post #1,441 of 1,445
I only ever had a cat when growing up. I remember getting some serious scratches from him and we ended up living separate lives that rarely crossed. :darthsmile: If I remember correctly, I had little emotion when he eventually died. We then got a dog that only had one thing on his mind, which was roaming the streets during the day looking for some action. He became well known in the area for all the lookalikes that he had created. He also was not much fun to grow up with, but we were all rather sad when he eventually left us.

Now you guys have me curious about all the mischief that could happen having a feline pet. :ksc75smile:

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2024 at 12:01 PM Post #1,442 of 1,445
I only ever had a cat when growing up. I remember getting some serious scratches from him and we ended up living separate lives that rarely crossed. :darthsmile: If I remember correctly, I had little emotion when he eventually died. We then got a dog that only had one thing on his mind, which was roaming the streets during the day looking for some action. He became well known in the area for all the lookalikes that he had created. He also was not much fun to grow up with, but we were all rather sad when he eventually left us.

Now you guys have me curious about all the mischief that could happen having a feline pet. :ksc75smile:

giphy.webp
they are the best, but of course independent. they can have a wide range of personalities from cuddle bunnies to more street athlete types. The key is bonding to your kitty, and visa versa. Often in two person households one becomes the "mommy" and the other appreciated and tolerated. But it does take work, which we view as pleasure, or is it worship, hard to tell. good luck there's a SPCA waiting for you

Jun 1, 2024 at 9:16 PM Post #1,443 of 1,445
My 8 yo cat Captain. He loves to butt heads!

Attachments

• IMG_6829.jpeg
    IMG_6829.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Jun 1, 2024 at 11:01 PM Post #1,444 of 1,445

Users who are viewing this thread

Back