Cheap Beginner DAC
May 18, 2024 at 12:27 AM Post #31 of 36
I bought a Schiit Modi3 a year or two ago to see if the company was good. I'm disappointed and holding off on any more purchases. The DAC was sent back twice with a defective MoBo. All in all, this $120 DAC cost me $30 of repairs by shipping it back to the company. I expected a gesture, at best an upgrade, but no such thing but a one-liner, your Schiit has shipped! Yeah, real excited about it.

I wanted to buy other things but the after-sales services leave me cautious if I have to spend 20% more of its price to be repaired.:disappointed:
Not sure why you bumped a four-year-old thread (on a totally different topic) just to complain about a busted DAC that the company repaired for you.

May 18, 2024 at 3:37 AM Post #32 of 36
But they aren't members of this forum...
This snobbish attitude is exactly why reddit and other communities don't take head-fi seriously.
I'm out. Peace.

May 18, 2024 at 6:23 AM Post #33 of 36
This snobbish attitude is exactly why reddit and other communities don't take head-fi seriously.
I'm out. Peace.
It isn't snobbish, don't be a child.

May 18, 2024 at 8:27 AM Post #34 of 36
It isn't snobbish, don't be a child.
Whatever you do, don't argue the point.
Just use ad hominem.

I guess this is what happens to people when they solve all their problems with money.

May 18, 2024 at 10:15 AM Post #36 of 36
Whatever you do, don't argue the point.
Just use ad hominem.

I guess this is what happens to people when they solve all their problems with money.
I'm not interested in having a discussion with you. I've expressed my opinion there's nothing more to be said. Accept it or don't, I don't care either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back