Simgot IEM discussion thread.
May 24, 2024 at 10:36 PM Post #391 of 401
Supermix 4 is looking good.

This Supermix 4 sounds "sick". As in really good kind of sick. The video review where the imaging was said to be fantastic was more than appealing. I guess I want to believe in Simgot now that I have the EA500LMs. I find them a nice complement to the S12s.

May 26, 2024 at 3:13 AM Post #393 of 401
This Supermix 4 sounds "sick". As in really good kind of sick. The video review where the imaging was said to be fantastic was more than appealing. I guess I want to believe in Simgot now that I have the EA500LMs. I find them a nice complement to the S12s.

My only two issues is that I recently bought the very similar Kiwi Ears Quintet and I don't like them much and that EM10 is like the CCA Hydro, which I love, but apparently better.

EM10 for number of drivers or da Vinci Dunu por number of crossovers would probably be my next buy.

May 27, 2024 at 2:42 AM Post #395 of 401
graph (15).png

May 29, 2024 at 10:17 AM Post #397 of 401
i dont check video review but the feedback are sure very very positive everywhere i look...including my own ears!

ill say this: musicality and tonal balance and soundstage wise those are my fav Simgot. no doubt. most addictive one too, this extra piezo upper treble permit to get a W shape signature warmish way....bass and mids are truely delicious. imaging is super holographic due to efffortless multi layering

in fact ive share beta review here on ChiFi Love, i think we will see way way more sound impressions very soon, like in June. my review will be a bit different and include comparisons etc...with stuff like Geekwold GK100 and Kinera Pheonixcall (cause its similar tribrid in term of drivers)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/517665269706033/posts/1003236291148926/

May 29, 2024 at 10:58 PM Post #399 of 401
I love the details of the EA500LM. Do you think the EM10 could have a more noticeable increase in detail or resolution compared with the EA500LM? Will the cost justify the difference?
i dont think so, LM is more ''analytical'' clean and crisp overal, yet not as wide open and holographic sounding, nor as weighty and lively in dynamic.
increase of EM10 is in macro dynamic perception, you live more the music with it, bass is rounder, weightier, mids presence pop out with their own space as well as treble and overall result in smooth, not as vivid as LM

May 30, 2024 at 12:38 PM Post #400 of 401
i dont think so, LM is more ''analytical'' clean and crisp overal, yet not as wide open and holographic sounding, nor as weighty and lively in dynamic.
increase of EM10 is in macro dynamic perception, you live more the music with it, bass is rounder, weightier, mids presence pop out with their own space as well as treble and overall result in smooth, not as vivid as LM
How does the EM10 compare to the Ea1000? I do like the tuning of the Ea1000 using the stock filter and final audio e tips. I'm unable to read graphs, so I'm not sure if any of the latest simgot releases are still neutral-bright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back