Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 1, 2024 at 4:12 AM Post #75,721 of 75,730
Jun 1, 2024 at 4:30 AM Post #75,722 of 75,730
Rhino can now be bought at the AE sale for $55. But the cable will definitely need to be changed, it will add $25. Total $80. But maybe for this money I will get something a little better than Calf, and a little worse than RW-2000 ($100)? Or is the difference significant?
Bro with $50 you can make two TOTL level earbuds using 130 bery and 120 bery comp drivers

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:04 AM Post #75,724 of 75,730
Составьте рейтинговый список или актуальный список предложений для наушников. Я видел их много для наушников/наушников, но не так много для наушников. Может искал просто не в том месте

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2024 at 11:40 AM Post #75,725 of 75,730
View attachment NEW.jpg

VE Monk SMG just arrived and not fully burned in yet but can quite easily report it's one of VE's best yet for instrumental. Less coloured than APWS and more 'conventionally' tuned with a balanced signature and great technicalities. Similar to Zen SL in tuning but a touch warmer, better dynamics (maybe due to it being easier to drive) and more resolving.

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:50 AM Post #75,726 of 75,730
Jun 1, 2024 at 1:26 PM Post #75,727 of 75,730
Which one do you like more between the Rosemary and rw-9? I've had my eyes on the rw-9 for a long time too
Don't have the RW-9 anymore, died on me half a year ago, but it was clearly closer to my signature of choice. Too much warmth in the Faeeal for my taste if memory serves. Allow me to get back to you in a day or two, i don't have the Rosemary right know.

Jun 1, 2024 at 3:58 PM Post #75,730 of 75,730
Excuse me for interrupting, but...

I've heard that the Temperament x10 sounds midcentric, don't choose the Temperament x10, maybe the Temperament x6, the successor to the LBBS, would be a better choice.

In my impression, the Rosemary has a heavy L-shaped sound signature, while the rw-9 has a relatively light V-shaped sound signature, so the choice is up to your preference.
Thank you for the interruption. 🙂

I think I've read where the Temperament x6 is better and the successor as well. Thanks for your input. I'll look into this

About the Rosemary/rw-9, I already have the Rosemary just wondering if I'm missing anything in not having the rw-9. Since the (yincrow)x6 is so good. I'll just hang on to what I have.

Much appreciated
Haven't heard any other Temperament buds, but I own the X6 and love them!
Good to know. Thanks for chiming in.
Don't have the RW-9 anymore, died on me half a year ago, but it was clearly closer to my signature of choice. Too much warmth in the Faeeal for my taste if memory serves. Allow me to get back to you in a day or two, i don't have the Rosemary right know.
No rush. I'm more of a warmer signature listener, and the Rosemary does that pretty well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back