HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. .new 901s FW .
Dec 28, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #1,756 of 3,445
Has anyone had an issue with the battery losing charge while its off?

I do this:

1) Charge battery fully
2) Leave it off
3) Come back to it after ~2-3 days
4) No charge
5) What?

What is draining it while its fully off?!

Dec 28, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #1,757 of 3,445
This summer I saw battery covers at Head-Direct's shop on Taobao / Tmall.

Cheers...are these sites "foreign" friendly or catered for locals only? I actually managed to find the covers on the hifiman.cn site too eventually but it seems to be for local Chinese customers.

Dec 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #1,758 of 3,445

I do this:

1) Charge battery fully
2) Leave it off
4) No charge
5) What?

How long ago did you purchase the 901? Contact customer service. edit: I sent an email. 

Dec 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #1,759 of 3,445
  Anyone knows if Hifiman sells battery back covers and if so where I can buy them from? I can't find it in the accessories of the head-direct or hifiman.cn pages?

I will contact them. 

Dec 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #1,763 of 3,445

I do this:

1) Charge battery fully
2) Leave it off
4) No charge
5) What?

Hi Trogdor,

Would you pls email me about your contact info? We will help you to solve your player battery problem asap. My email is fang@hifiman.com

Best,
Fang

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Dec 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #1,764 of 3,445

Cheers...are these sites "foreign" friendly or catered for locals only? I actually managed to find the covers on the hifiman.cn site too eventually but it seems to be for local Chinese customers.

Please email the contact above. 

Dec 28, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #1,766 of 3,445
I have the upgraded battery and it indeed does not lose charge while the player is off.

I have the same but there can always be a bad one here or there, such is the nature of our imperfect world. Like most, I don't like to be the one that gets the bad apple. :^) HiFiman is good at responding though. 

Dec 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #1,767 of 3,445
Hi Trogdor,

Would you pls email me about your contact info? We will help you to solve your player battery problem asap. My email is fang@hifiman.com

Best,
Fang

Dr Fang

When is the 901 dock coming out? Will it also work with HM802?

Thanks!

Dec 28, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #1,768 of 3,445
Hi Anakchan,

We will list 901 battery cover on head-direct.com on Monday.

Best,
Fang

Quote:
Hi Trogdor,

Best,
Fang

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please email the contact above. 

It's ok....Fang just posted that the 901 battery cover will be listed in the head-direct.com English site on Monday a few posts up. That'll be easier for me to deal with.

Thank you Fang.

Dec 28, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #1,769 of 3,445
What's wrong with the cover? Mine wouldn't latch and I discovered that the inner piece of metal that hangs down on the cover was bent too far towards the edge. I opened up the gap between it and the edge and then the slide worked correctly and I could close the case again. I thought it needed to be closer at first but then realized it was already to close, the gap was too narrow.

Dec 29, 2013 at 6:27 AM Post #1,770 of 3,445
I just encountered the "switch off two times" bug again using the new firmware... so i guess it is not yet fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back