Led Zeppelin out now in High-Resolution!
Jun 3, 2014 at 11:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

HDtracks

Sponsor: HDTracks

Out now in high-resolution, the newly remastered Led Zeppelin albums I, II, and III.

The new remasters were created from 192 kHz/24 bit digital transfers of the original analogue tapes and each Deluxe release includes companion audio comprised entirely of unreleased music related to that album.

Download on HDtracks ->>> http://www.hdtracks.com/music/artist/view/id/4858/

Jun 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #2 of 7
The new Led Zeppelin III remastered Deluxe Edition on HDtracks misses off "Bron-Y-Aur"! It has only 18 tracks to download instead of the 19 tracks actually on the album, and appears to miss off "The Immigrant Song (Alternate Mix)" - but the tracks are actually mislabelled, and really it misses off Bron-Y-Aur!

Please fix ASAP - in the meantime, to anyone considering buying any of the Led Zeppelin Remasters from HDtracks, DON'T until they have confirmed that the tracks are listed correctly! 

Jun 3, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #3 of 7
  The new Led Zeppelin III remastered Deluxe Edition on HDtracks misses off "Bron-Y-Aur"! It has only 18 tracks to download instead of the 19 tracks actually on the album, and appears to miss off "The Immigrant Song (Alternate Mix)" - but the tracks are actually mislabelled, and really it misses off Bron-Y-Aur!

Please fix ASAP - in the meantime, to anyone considering buying any of the Led Zeppelin Remasters from HDtracks, DON'T until they have confirmed that the tracks are listed correctly! 

We apologize for any inconvenience, the tracks are now fixed.  If you downloaded LZ III Deluxe prior to the fix please email contact@hdtracks.com for support and we will get back to you shortly.

Jun 3, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #4 of 7
Thanks for your reply, and for sorting out the issue. I emailed you before writing my first post, so I look forward to your response.

We apologize for any inconvenience, the tracks are now fixed.  If you downloaded LZ III Deluxe prior to the fix please email contact@hdtracks.com for support and we will get back to you shortly.

Jul 17, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #6 of 7
Can you give some information on the transfers? When were these HiRez files created? From what kind of analogue tape? Is the dynamic range of the material actually enough to warrant 24bits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back