“Audiophile” earbuds recommendation?
Apr 29, 2024 at 12:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

celo83

New Head-Fier
I plan to buy Apple Airpods Pro 2nd Gen for my iPhone. Wife has a pair. They sound pretty good I must say. However, is there anything better than the Pro around the same price? Or say up to $300.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 1:13 PM Post #2 of 5
Fellow new member here, I have a few names I can give you. I remember trying to find them in Australia but you might have more luck if you're in another country. I'll go find the names of them again and post a more specific response in a couple minutes

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 1:32 PM Post #4 of 5
Airbuds 2, Galaxy Buds 2, AKG N400.
They all have decent sound (for bluetooth) and since they're bluetooth they should all work with iphone. Although as a fellow iphone user I would do your own checks, iphone can be a bit difficult when it comes to using 3rd party options.

I found these from a compilation made in 2020 so there might be newer better options and new reviews of these from more experienced head fi users will be invaluable.

Screenshot credits to Crinacle. mild V shape is Airpods and U is galaxy. Sorry for forgetting to screenshot AKG400.

And again, this is old. Id personally read reviews from more recent posts here on head fi to get better insight

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpeg
    IMG_0339.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0337.jpeg
    IMG_0337.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back