Best looking games thread
Sep 14, 2024 at 2:11 AM Post #46 of 49
Just realized how beautiful this game is, and it runs so well. Amazing! They did a terrific job of optimization to get the one of the best looking graphics to run as smooth as possible. Opposite of Jedi Survivor, which has no optimization what so ever, and looks worse, and performs worse.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2024 at 1:01 PM Post #47 of 49
I like visual fidelity, and some of my top best looking games.

Demon's Souls remake. Just amazing looking game. I don't think anything can really compare in fidelity. It's the kind of design and fidelity applied that I never get bored of looking at it over and over again. Which is why I own a copy.

I think the sound on this is phenomenal! Just amazing sounds and fidelity. The sound adds so much weight to the combat. This is an example how much sound adds to the experience, and impression of visual fidelity.

Would be amazing if we can get all Fromsoft games up to this level of fidelity! I don't know how Bluepoint achieved above on PS5 hardware. It's like magic. So flawless how they did it.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2024 at 1:28 PM Post #48 of 49
I luv it when devs really take advantage of the hardware for the game to perform. Such a stunning game. I'm back on this game, and luv it. So much better than some crappy lookin games on PC that barely runs like Jedi Survivor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back