CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2017 at 4:32 AM Post #46 of 1,303
mm...Yup, I agree. Geographically, SG easily covers Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. My country, the Philippines is farther, but we are a small market (we do have the Manila November HIFI show). So, SG makes sense.

Shanghai is a good choice I guess to cover the Chinese market but I would have preferred HK instead.

U.S. and Canada are well-covered: SOCAL, NYC and RMAF plus the smaller events. If anything, Europe is underrepresented. And of course, there's the antipodal black hole known as Australia and New Zealand. lol!
^^^ totally agreed
mainland Europe could be huge event easily, somewhere like Paris would be great location.

Sep 16, 2017 at 5:45 AM Post #47 of 1,303
Weekend ticket for London purchased - so i'll be roaming around on both days again :)

Who knows what will be on the shopping list by then!
The shopping list, already saving :L3000:
Bought a ticket for Saturday at the last London CanJam, it was my first event. This time it's going to have to be a weekend pass for sure. The shopping list may be a little larger when the time comes :ksc75smile:

Sep 16, 2017 at 7:09 PM Post #50 of 1,303
I hope to go to at least the Singapore show. LA would be great as well as it is always fun to visit.

Sep 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #52 of 1,303
I'm wondering if I should volunteer for 2018. I couldn't do it this year because I had 2 goals: try to get as much listen on the Sonoma M1 and make sure I got listen on the Orpheus. The year before was too far away for me and didn't want to get a hotel in the area. next year, close to home again, free tshirt sounds cool. ....... hummm
Do eeet! You get to hang out with Ethan, Jude and Co... All nice folks, you get a spiffy t-shirt and there is usually a pre-event thing for volunteers. It's a fun experience that I've done each of last two years in London.

Sep 20, 2017 at 7:03 AM Post #53 of 1,303
Do eeet! You get to hang out with Ethan, Jude and Co... All nice folks, you get a spiffy t-shirt and there is usually a pre-event thing for volunteers. It's a fun experience that I've done each of last two years in London.
Jude, and Ethan are super-nice. They offered us volunteers pizza, and ice cream. :)

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017 at 2:19 AM Post #58 of 1,303
Well, if you look closely at the map (doesn't have to be that close.. ) you will spot a lot of blank space between London and Singapore.

What about CanJam Moscow and/or CanJam Dubai? :)

CanJam2018_Global_FrontPage_091117.png

Sep 24, 2017 at 7:45 AM Post #59 of 1,303
Able to invite UE to come SG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back