Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
May 10, 2024 at 9:39 PM Post #10,576 of 10,578
Hi Guys!

My source is a gaming PC, I have an optical cable (nothing extraordinary, it is a Hama Fibre Optical), and an iPower X. Which cable should I use for most optimal listening experience with the Mojo 2? Optical or USB? Should I use a Samsung phone charger (5v/2a) or the iPower X (5v/3a) for most optimal listening experience, if I would like to use the Mojo 2 in desktop mode)?

Thank you in advance!
Lots of variables makes it tough/impossible to know in advance. Since it sounds like you have all the necessary cables and gear, just try those various combinations yourself and let us know your results.

If it matters, I also run my Mojo 2 off of a gaming/media PC. I use USB, but I have an Intona isolator between the PC and the Mojo 2. Both the isolator and the Mojo 2 also have their own LPS.

May 11, 2024 at 4:48 AM Post #10,578 of 10,578
Lots of variables makes it tough/impossible to know in advance. Since it sounds like you have all the necessary cables and gear, just try those various combinations yourself and let us know your results.

If it matters, I also run my Mojo 2 off of a gaming/media PC. I use USB, but I have an Intona isolator between the PC and the Mojo 2. Both the isolator and the Mojo 2 also have their own LPS.
Using the iPowerX + USB combo seems to provide good, audibly clean result, which is strange, knowing the Mojo 2 can show some noise when connected directly to PC according to measurements. I'll keep on using it like this, and see if I'll get any ear fatigue after long listening sessions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back