Custom Art Ei.3 (-13%) and Pro330 (- 17%) clearence
Aug 15, 2018 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

piotrus-g

Member of the Trade: Custom Art, PMG Audio
Dear Head-fiers,

It's high time to say goodbye to our long time favorites - Ei.3 and Pro330v2. They are now on sale at €295 and €475 respectively, for limited time period, before being completely phased out. So don't miss out - https://thecustomart.com/promotion-clearance/

Both IEMs are huge part of Custom Art's history making this decision even tougher.
Ei.3 debuted as our first venture into acrylic material. It was meant to disrupt the ever increasing prices of the industry providing balanced and smooth sound with focus on fast-paced lows. Designed specifically for those listening to EDM and Rap. It quickly became one of the most popular pick for newcomers to the custom monitor realm, served as inexpensive secondary IEM for workouts at gym, finally it has been increasingly popular monitor among drummers and bassists.
Pro330v2 dates even further back. Released in early 2014 up until now it remained the longest in Custom Art's line up. It's the first IEM utilizing our Single Phase design. Meant to be a true professional musician's stage tool. It proved to be best choice for vocalists - used by some of the most prominent Polish and International singers endorsed by Custom Art. Pro330v2 featured a distinctive mid-oriented characteristics with very quick low frequency response and detailed true-to-recordings highs.

Even though these IEMs are on sale they still come with full 12 months (no-questions-asked) warranty, 30day refit policy, life-time support (as long as sub-components are manufactured), industry-first and longest standing €85+shipping post-warranty repair policy, ownership transfer starting as low as €85+shipping and overall top notch support :)

As always it's hard to let go, but we feel the need to move on and we are confident our FIBAE line up is worthy successor.
Since the beginning of Custom Art we feel we are destined to keep increasing value we bring to the industry. It’s our legacy that is always in the making.

promopic.png

Aug 15, 2018 at 12:33 PM Post #2 of 6
Hi Piotr,

which model will be reference successor of the Pro330v2, I was shortly before to place a order on Pro330v2, now I would like to know which will be a more advanced model in the line-up.

(Already own the Harmony 8.2 and a custom fun 12 driver model from you)

Aug 15, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #3 of 6
Hi Piotr,

which model will be reference successor of the Pro330v2, I was shortly before to place a order on Pro330v2, now I would like to know which will be a more advanced model in the line-up.

(Already own the Harmony 8.2 and a custom fun 12 driver model from you)
Currently there are no plans for direct replacement.
FIBAE4 is in works and it will be in similar price bucket (slightly more expensive) but the sound is going to be completely different.

Aug 16, 2018 at 4:59 PM Post #4 of 6
Thanks, would be still great if you would add this kind of tuning with new FIBAE tech any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back