CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Jul 11, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #1,201 of 2,459
Oh, it's a very good pairing. The DX150, while warm, has a crap load of energy and dynamics, which helps cut through the very warm tone of the ME. Instead of this setup sounding too warm, it comes off beautifully analogue and old-school. :D

Jul 11, 2018 at 6:58 PM Post #1,202 of 2,459
Oh, it's a very good pairing. The DX150, while warm, has a crap load of energy and dynamics, which helps cut through the very warm tone of the ME. Instead of this setup sounding too warm, it comes off beautifully analogue and old-school. :D

Thanks for the quick response!
Nice, even more reason to lean towards the DX150.
I was initially worried that the warm tone of both the DX150 and ME would be too much but glad to hear that's not the case.

Now to find an authorized retailer of the DX150...too bad I don't see them attend that many events in Tokyo =/

Jul 12, 2018 at 3:37 AM Post #1,204 of 2,459
I'm into my 9th and I'm hoping that for CIEMs it's like nine month for babies :wink:

Oh wow, did you get your MEs from the first drop?
You're in Poland though, I assume shipping shouldn't take that long.

Jul 12, 2018 at 7:29 AM Post #1,206 of 2,459
Oh, sorry. Mine are not MEs from the drop. I ordered FIBAE3.
And even better I'm in the same city as CA so I'm waiting for a chance for another visit there :)

Oh I see, guess they have different processing time for each model?
Hopefully mine gets to me within the next month or so, would like to bring them on my travels.

Wish I could visit Sweden, would definitely want to visit the lab!

Jul 12, 2018 at 7:36 AM Post #1,207 of 2,459
Oh I see, guess they have different processing time for each model?
Hopefully mine gets to me within the next month or so, would like to bring them on my travels.

Wish I could visit Sweden, would definitely want to visit the lab!

I think that processing is the same for every model. It is just a lot of orders to process (which is a good thing I suppose) so it's just takes a little more time than usual.

Sweden? You mean Poland as CA's lab is based in Warsaw? :wink:

Jul 12, 2018 at 7:43 AM Post #1,208 of 2,459
I think that processing is the same for every model. It is just a lot of orders to process (which is a good thing I suppose) so it's just takes a little more time than usual.

Sweden? You mean Poland as CA's lab is based in Warsaw? :wink:

Hm, I was told mine would be completed in around 6-7 weeks and I ordered mine a month ago o.o

Yes yes, I meant Poland to visit lab haha, dunno why I said Sweden
I do want to visit Sweden too though, was planning to visit for business around 2 months ago but got cancelled.

Jul 12, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #1,211 of 2,459
I think that is the beauty of things that are crafted and not being done by a machines. Sometimes it just takes longer than expected but it is worth it. I strongly believe that you're soon going to enjoy the sound of ME :)

Agreed, I don't mind waiting since I know it will be worth it in the end.
Looking forward to seeing my MEs especially since I left design up to the team!

@piotrus-g , will you be at the POTAFES tomorrow/Sunday in Akiba?
Plan to visit one of the days.

Jul 12, 2018 at 6:31 PM Post #1,213 of 2,459
Jul 13, 2018 at 12:06 AM Post #1,215 of 2,459

Users who are viewing this thread

Back