Earcandy v.2 sweeter than the original
Feb 28, 2008 at 4:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

hifiguy

Sponsor CablePro
ecv2_dock.jpg
CablePro EARCANDY v.2 IDOCK-MM
The Earcandy v.2 has an iPod dock input connector, you choose the output connector you need.

Well, we've finally done it. Earcandy Lite got me started on the iPod cable thing right from the outset. In fact the design of the cable was focused around the dock connector to a great extent. The iPod is a music making device, which in my book is a good thing. Once you get past that, I think most people love the iPod for its minute size, its convenience, and that marvelous lack of mass it is.

Earcandy Lite is our connective answer to that lightness of being so craved by portable flash player manufacturers and the owners of those devices. Earcandy Lite improves on the original Earcandy by offering a level of flexibility we could never achieve with that cable. Sonically it is similiar but a little bit better in every department. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Earcandy Lite is really fun listening. It does everything well but it really shines in the pace, rhythym, and timing department. When you hear it you smile, you move, you respond to the beat. You can't help it.

The incredibly light and flexible Earcandy Lite is the right cable for anyone who carries their iPod in a case along with a headphone amplifer. It is the right cable for anyone who wants to interface their iPod with a car stereo's auxiliary input connection. Earcandy Lite is the right cable if you value fidelity and you need flexibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back