Fir Audio Radon 6 vs Elysian Annihilator
Apr 23, 2024 at 7:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cachedbrown

New Head-Fier
Hello, I was potentially looking at these two IEM’s. I’ve tried the Xenon 6 and it was a bit too dark for me. I looking for something with great treble and forward detailed vocals. I’d still like to have some good bass presence, particularly in the mid and upper bass. For those who have you who have tried these, which one do you prefer? Both seem to be spoken of very positively from the water cooler thread.

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:53 AM Post #2 of 7
Bro what your requirement perfectly describes is nether of these iems vocals take back seat on both of these iems and I would highly suggest looking into LETSHOUR cadenza 12 / U12T or elysian GAEA.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:49 PM Post #4 of 7
Have you thought about the Viking Ragnar? Pair it with something like the iFi Go Bar.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:50 PM Post #5 of 7
wouldn’t recommend them they have really bad treble peak if you have hearing then ok

Apr 26, 2024 at 6:13 PM Post #7 of 7
Your description of wanting more treble is why I mentioned these. Many people say they have elevated treble. I have them and love them.

I think the treble is superb. However, they didn't like all sources. There was too much treble with some of my sources.

The iFi Go Bar and Topping DX9 work well with them. I'm thinking there's an impedance matching issue with some sources.

SpinFit tips are working for me and are very comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back