HiBy Digital M300 Android Digital Audio Player,"The Gen-Z Music Player" - Discussion thread
May 8, 2024 at 11:45 AM Post #631 of 638
I can't select LDAC in the Bluetooth settings, got two sets on Sony headphones. It has updated to the latest firmware, still it defaults to AAC. Most of the audio settings can't be switched on - I get HD Audio and the AVRCP settings, nothing else.
Stupid question: did you actually turn HD Audio "on"?
The LDAC option will be greyed out if HD Audio is off...

May 9, 2024 at 11:29 AM Post #635 of 638
LDAC is working.
What Bluetooth devices are causing problems?

1000001649.jpg

May 9, 2024 at 4:02 PM Post #637 of 638
Hey found out what it was - When you have 'connect to two devices' on in the Sony Connect App, if stops the LDAC. Switch that off and you get LDAC.

Thanks to Reddit. Have to cancel my return now.
Why are you canceling the return? If you had already concluded it was the M300's fault and you were unhappy enough to return it, how is it going to be different when you hit the next (unavoidable!) snag?

May 9, 2024 at 10:10 PM Post #638 of 638
Why are you canceling the return? If you had already concluded it was the M300's fault and you were unhappy enough to return it, how is it going to be different when you hit the next (unavoidable!) snag?

The M300 works fine, It's Sony and their choice to disable LDAC when you have two devices connected, something about bluetooth bandwith. I streamed to my NAIN Uniti atom, and got another Codec working. So it your device support a Codec it works fine.

I know streaming bluetooth from a budget DAP to an Atom Headphone Edition is silly but just wanted to get everything connected.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back