Hiby FC6 - another R-2R USB dongle
May 11, 2024 at 6:31 PM Post #466 of 467
Like I said,

I bought this device too late and i was really happy about it even if is a cheap little dongle.

I was enjoying music with my IEMs everything sounded wonderful, clean and nice.
Then we discussed its flaws and the roll-off etc which woke up the audiophile freak inside me.
I hate when that happens !!!!!!

Despite this I still enjoyed it after our discussion. I continued listening and started noticing things so I checked the roll-off, our discussion and specs again.

Looking at this very tiny device I thought about smashing it with a hammer into a thousand pieces and turning the resistors into dust.
But then I told myself , chill Brah enjoy the music and not be so nitpicky is Hi-res 😂
And then it all started over again.

We shouldn’t let our discussions take away the joy of someone who buys it despite everything negative we might say about it.

At the end of the day I don’t really care about Hiby as a whole.

Just saying ☺️

May 12, 2024 at 2:14 PM Post #467 of 467
Like I said,

I bought this device too late and i was really happy about it even if is a cheap little dongle.

I was enjoying music with my IEMs everything sounded wonderful, clean and nice.
Then we discussed its flaws and the roll-off etc which woke up the audiophile freak inside me.
I hate when that happens !!!!!!

Despite this I still enjoyed it after our discussion. I continued listening and started noticing things so I checked the roll-off, our discussion and specs again.

Looking at this very tiny device I thought about smashing it with a hammer into a thousand pieces and turning the resistors into dust.
But then I told myself , chill Brah enjoy the music and not be so nitpicky is Hi-res 😂
And then it all started over again.

We shouldn’t let our discussions take away the joy of someone who buys it despite everything negative we might say about it.

At the end of the day I don’t really care about Hiby as a whole.

Just saying ☺️
Agreed. This is the exact same experience I have had with my Dragonfly Black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back