New Ultrasone Carrying Case available for Pre-Order on Ultrasoneusa.com
Dec 10, 2007 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

themick

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, we've got a semi-hardcase that'll be coming out with the new Ultrasone models next year. The case will fit the all the PRO models and the DJ1 PRO and will have space for your extra cables, earpads, etc. But for those of you that are already enjoying the Ultrasone sound, we'll also have just the cases available on our site as soon as we can get them in. I decided to go ahead and put them up on our online store though as a preorder item so people can start reserving them if they want. We'll only get about 100 in on the first run so if anybody really wants one you might want to think about preordering one. Here's the link and as always happy listening!
biggrin.gif

New Ultrasone PRO Carrying Case

Dec 10, 2007 at 11:44 PM Post #2 of 13
I have been looking for this case everywhere since I saw it on the Ultrasone corporate website. I just preordered, any idea which month next year it may be in stock and ready to ship?

Dec 11, 2007 at 4:17 PM Post #3 of 13
I put Feb 1 as the date on the site but I'm hoping it will be sooner. I'll post up here as soon as I know a firmer date.

Dec 12, 2007 at 10:02 AM Post #4 of 13
Pre-ordered already

Jan 9, 2008 at 10:17 PM Post #5 of 13
Update: We just got the cases in today so for those who pre-ordered they will be shipping out asap. And for anybody who was waiting for them to come in...order away.

Jan 18, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #6 of 13
I got my case today.

Apr 1, 2008 at 10:55 PM Post #8 of 13
Will this case hold the HFI-780s?

Apr 2, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #9 of 13
Yes, but not as well as the pro headphones. The case doesn't make a lot of room for the attached cable on the hfi-780.

Apr 3, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #10 of 13
Thanks!

Does the (semi-)problem with the cable have to do with the length of the cable or the fact that it is non-detachable?

Apr 3, 2008 at 10:02 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by shellylh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks!

Does the (semi-)problem with the cable have to do with the length of the cable or the fact that it is non-detachable?

I think the problem is that the cable comes out the bottom of the ear cup and the case is made for a cable that detaches and folds into another area entirely. The 780 cable would have to be very tightly folded at the worst place and this would add a lot of stress on the entry point. Don't even think about a re-cabled 780 fitting IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back