Please post DIY/DBSE amp pix
Aug 6, 2001 at 6:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

MacDEF

Headphone Hussy (will wear anything if it sounds good)
I was going to put this in the DIY forum, but I figured we're not talking about how to build them, but rather, what they look like, just like any other equipment. I hope that was the right call.

Anyways, we're always hearing about all these DIY/DBSE amps with the various enclosures, mods, etc. How about all of you people out there with these amps post pictures of them so the rest of us can see how they look?

Aug 6, 2001 at 7:33 AM Post #2 of 8
I'll be getting my DBSE amp soon. I just need to send the payment out I'll post some pictures when it's here!

Aug 6, 2001 at 7:57 AM Post #3 of 8
I'll take a pic of all the DBSE amps JMT has built for me (some were requested for others, like Neil and Jack). I'll line them all up (mind you, four look almost exactly alike), mostly so JMT can have pics of the amps he made for me for his photo album.
wink.gif

I know, JMT, I said I'd do that a long time ago.....sorry, buddy, for the delay.

Aug 7, 2001 at 4:25 PM Post #6 of 8
*bump*

Come on all you DIY/DBSE people -- I know you all have tons of pictures you've posted before. Let's get them all posted here
wink.gif

Aug 7, 2001 at 4:35 PM Post #7 of 8
jude: i'm not sure if you want to see what i look like - i am a NEW definition to "human"
biggrin.gif
j/k

I would post, but, i don't have a digicam. Maybe i can borrow my pop's Polaroid - and scan that...meh....

Aug 8, 2001 at 2:13 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Come on all you DIY/DBSE people -- I know you all have tons of pictures you've posted before. Let's get them all posted here

If we do then JMT will be busy for the rest of his life making us non DIYer amps!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back