Question for Tyll/Todd
Jul 13, 2001 at 6:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

XXhalberstramXX

100+ Head-Fier
THis is a question for y'all Headroom folks. or actually, multiple questions. i'll number them.

1. When dyou think the new Cosmic and new Home are going to start shipping

2.Is the new cosmic $600 or $700? it says one thing in one place and another in another place. maybe $600 for headwize/fiers and $700 for the rest?

3. How does the home work when using as a preamp? Does the output automatically switch, or is it always outputting from the RCAs?

4.How does the 30 day guarantee work? do we pay all the money and get refunded all the money (including shipping?) or can we pay some and pay the rest later. For example, if i had, say, $500 in the bank, could i order a MG Head, a little, and a Creek and only pay for one and then figure something out once i decide on one?

Sorry if this stuff is confusing, i've worked three 20 hour days this week and it's taking its toll. thanks guys

Jul 13, 2001 at 10:08 PM Post #2 of 3
The way their 30-day guarantee works is you pay for the item plus shipping, and if you don't like it, you can send it back and have the item's cost refunded (but you don't get refunded for the shipping either way). The time it takes to receive your credit for the returned item, though, can be very long; it took over a month after I returned my Cosmic to get my money back. I'd suggest that you try to find items like the Creek in local audio stores as they are generally quite ubiquitous (for an audio item).

Jul 13, 2001 at 10:33 PM Post #3 of 3
>>>1. When dyou think the new Cosmic and new Home are going to start shipping

I think the first units will be shipping on Monday. Some were built up yesterday, but I think are being tested.

>>>2.Is the new cosmic $600 or $700? it says one thing in one place and another in another place. maybe $600 for headwize/fiers and $700 for the rest?

It's $699.

>>>3. How does the home work when using as a preamp? Does the output automatically switch, or is it always outputting from the RCAs?

It allways outputs from the RCAs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back