Sennheiser IE8 & CX6 Travel Earphones: Now Shipping!
Oct 24, 2008 at 1:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

MfiveM

Member of the Trade: SoundEarphones.com
[size=medium]
banner_new.jpg

The new Sennheiser IE8 & CX 6 Travel Earphones are now shipping! All pre-orders will go out today!

ie8_hires.jpg

Quote:

The revolutionary IE 8's audio performance warrants a standing ovation. Rediscover your music collection and tailor it to your aural tastes with a tunable bass frequency response. The customized sonic signature is complemented by a unique fit thanks to the included ear adapters, ensuring a perfect fit, guaranteed. This fit isolates the user from their environment, offering passive noise attenuation and the best sound experience. The compact design of the IE 8 works with any attire in any situation. The IE 8 stores quickly and safely in the included carrying case.

Click here for more information

cx6_hires.jpg

Quote:

The CX 6 Travel offers exceptional customized noise isolation, rich, detailed sound and accessories that make travel a breeze. The discreet design of the CX 6 means no cumbersome cable tangles and easy on/off for in-flight announcements. The CX 6 stores quickly and safely in the included carrying case.

Click here for more information. [/size]

Oct 24, 2008 at 7:20 PM Post #2 of 8
Sweet.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm very eager to see what some, endowed and experienced audiphiles make of the IE8's, in particular. Had a chance to try a pair yourself yet Michael?

Oct 24, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sweet.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm very eager to see what some, endowed and experienced audiphiles make of the IE8's, in particular. Had a chance to try a pair yourself yet Michael?

I have not had a chance to demo a pair but they do look cool.

Oct 24, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael M /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have not had a chance to demo a pair but they do look cool.

Cool. They do look cool- obviously only going by pictures; whether in 'flesh' is a different matter-, a very understated, retro look.

Oct 25, 2008 at 1:20 AM Post #5 of 8
This is a photo of my IE8.

2948865486_d258f16964_b.jpg

This is a photo of the combination cleaning / bass adjustment tool that comes with it. (Admittedly, I just use the small screwdriver on my mini Leatherman tool, as that's always with me, and I seem to always forget to carry the little Sennheiser tool--actually, I may have already lost that.)

2948012619_baa9aacb94.jpg

Oct 25, 2008 at 8:12 PM Post #6 of 8
They look nice! How do they sound? and does the replaceable cable have the same pin configuration as the UE or Westone custom cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back