Shanling Majestic - 12 Driver TriBrid High-End Earphones
Dec 12, 2023 at 1:31 PM Post #16 of 23
This would have been interesting if it had a BCD too or something else innovative.
Meh .. 12 drivers, 10 drivers DD + BA + EST, more of the same. There’s so many of them out there it’s getting boring now, not to mention price being doubled compared to competitors.

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:58 AM Post #21 of 23
A new IEM needs to be reviewed by reputable reviewers to check it out first.
Hopefully, some reviews will be published soon?

Four months later and there is still a dearth of reviews. At this point, I'd be satisfied with just a few solid impressions! :smile:

Hong Kong reviewer, Mak Cato

Seems like that was only an unboxing.

May 7, 2024 at 7:46 PM Post #22 of 23
I'm rather tempted... based on how amazingly good the MG800 is! But I'm in sell stuff / funds recovery mode for a good while. The MG800 is so good I'm willing to walk away from the hobby for an extended spell, and just enjoy my music through a masterful IEM. I would hope the Discovery is on the same level, relative w/ its price.

May 11, 2024 at 12:18 AM Post #23 of 23
This would have been interesting if it had a BCD too or something else innovative.
Meh .. 12 drivers, 10 drivers DD + BA + EST, more of the same. There’s so many of them out there it’s getting boring now, not to mention price being doubled compared to competitors.
Absolutely!
Plus, for example Aur new flagship Aetha, has BCD too. And price is around 1000$.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back