Sleek Audio on Sound and Vision Radio!
Feb 8, 2008 at 5:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

JasonK

Member of the Trade: Sleek Audio
[size=large]Sleek Audio on Sound and Vision Radio![/size]

Wow, we just got word that we will be on the nationally aired Sound and Vision radio program this Saturday Feb. 16th at 11:00am PT.

You can listen live on Radio America

We will be discussing damage that is caused by headphones, earphones, concerts and safe listening conditions. We also will talk about the SA6 of course.

For those of you interested in learning a little about the ear and hearing this may be a good thing to tune into.

Jason

Feb 8, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #3 of 7
Hope you guys will be touching on the issue about IEMs = more damaging to the ears than normal earphones myth =)

Good luck with the broadcast!

Feb 9, 2008 at 3:02 PM Post #4 of 7
We received an email this morning that Mike Etchart the host of Sound and Vision radio is out sick this weekend. They moved our interview to the 16th at 11am.

The point of this show is not to promote our product but to talk about hearing loss, dangerous decibel levels, and other related sound issues. I know that is often a hot topic on this forum and I will put a link to the podcast up if you do not get the show.

Jason

Feb 18, 2008 at 4:27 PM Post #6 of 7
Sorry that I didn't see this thread in time, so I missed it! I'd love to see the podcast when it's ready. Definitely an interesting and important topic.

Feb 19, 2008 at 1:31 AM Post #7 of 7
Thanks for the interest. The podcast is normally about a week behind. I will post it when it is up. If I get a copy before that and permission from Sound and Vision I will post it sooner.

We really want people to be aware of the potential damage they can cause and I hope to start creating more of an awareness for all users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back