SoCal get-together?
May 17, 2002 at 6:55 PM Post #46 of 51
Hey,
I need to know how many people are coming tomorrow. I'm not really sure if it'll be much of a gathering if there's only a couple of us. And the drive for Carlo may not be worth it at all. I do have the supreme/cosmic, a JMT, a sony v6, k1000, cardas, sr300 and sr325 with me. But like I've said, tomorrow may not be such a good day for everyone. I was wondering if at all possible, it could be moved to Sunday and maybe have more people show up.

May 18, 2002 at 6:37 AM Post #48 of 51
God I feel really bad a bout backing out guys. But this new job I just got for the summer is making me work tomorrow, right when I have the party planned (******* boss). I'm really sorry I can't host this get together. Even though it doesn't seem like many people could come, I really wanted it to happen. It seems like it's tough to find a date that will fit everyone's busy schedual. I just didn't organize it well enough. If you guys can find someone to do it on sunday that would be great . . . but then I can't come. So I'll check back, and maybe someone else will be able to host the next get together. Hopefully next time it will work out for everyone. Sorry to dissapoint anyone.

Sincerely,
Atomic

May 18, 2002 at 7:02 PM Post #49 of 51
Would people want to meet at Upscale Audio in Upland? I'll call them to see if that would be ok; it probably should be. We'd get to hear all their toys as well and maybe even the twin head.

May 18, 2002 at 7:08 PM Post #50 of 51
jon,
i just talked to kevin today, he's trying to get more time to himself so he's closing shop early most weekends. i wouldn't be surprised if he was cool with a meet though.

atomic,
man, totally cool... i think we all understand. hopefully this will all workout in the future, i should be able to host a shin dig in a couple of months... if it's after the headroom tour we'll talk it out then.

best,
carlo.

May 18, 2002 at 10:43 PM Post #51 of 51
Yeah, Atomic, no worries ... I think we can all understand the busyness.

Jon -- Where's this store in Upland? I didn't know there's even a place in SoCal that sells high-end headphone stuff. I'm in O.C., but would be willing to trek up there if they've got a decent selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back