Some question to ask ALO & RWA aout Hong Kong authorized sole distributor/ dealer of IMOD
Mar 19, 2010 at 6:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hiyoriko

New Head-Fier
Hi Ken and Vinnie,

Recently there is a company in HK call Caesar Palace which claims on their webpage that they are the Hong Kong authorized sole distributor/ dealer of IMOD. However, in your websites (RWA and ALO official website), I can't see this name on either "authorized distributor (RWA)" (rather, I see another companty name which are on the authorized distributor list") or "retailer (ALO)" pages, so I want to know whether this company claim about Hong Kong authorized sole distributor/ dealer of IMOD is true. As per my understanding, this title is wired as I never see a company will be sole distributor/ dealer of a product of a company. Usually sole distribuotr or dealer refer to the "brand", am I right? And what is actually happening?

Thanks so much.

Mar 19, 2010 at 12:30 PM Post #3 of 6
Hi Hiyoriko,

Thank you for your interest and concern:

Red Wine Audio and ALO Audio authorize Louis of Caesar Palace to sell the iMod units (modded by Red Wine Audio in the USA) and the ALO iMod dock cables (made by ALO Audio in the USA). Caesar Palace will be the exclusive company in Hong Kong to sell them.

However, customers in Hong Kong have the freedom to purchase the iMod units, iMod service, and ALO iMod cables directly from Red Wine Audio and ALO Audio in the USA if they choose to do so.

Hopefully Hong Kong customers will find it convenient to purchase directly in Hong Kong from Ceasar Palace - but they can still purchase iMods and iMod cables from us in the USA.

The iMods that we will ship to Caesar Palace will have the official "iMod" by Red Wine Audio" badge on the back panel, and CP will also sell the the required ALO iMod dock cables.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Vinnie

Mar 19, 2010 at 1:07 PM Post #4 of 6
Thanks Vinnie.

Actually your information is very important as there were hot discussion that people (including me) suspect CP is not official. As I cannot find any information in Redwine homepage showing CP in somewhere like distributors page, afraid of another counterfeit.

Mar 19, 2010 at 1:13 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by stocklaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks Vinnie.

Actually your information is very important as there were hot discussion that people (including me) suspect CP is not official. As I cannot find any information in Redwine homepage showing CP in somewhere like distributors page, afraid of another counterfeit.

Hi stocklaz,

I can understand all the concern. In time, we will have to update our webpages to reflect CP as an iMod distributor. But for now, you have my post in this forum.

Thank you for your concern.

Vinnie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back