Switchcraft price reductions @ Qables.com
Aug 18, 2007 at 11:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

hoosterw

500+ Head-Fier
As of today the prices for Switchcraft connectors have been greatly reduced at Qables.com.

Due to increasing business I have started purchasing directly at the factory outlet which allows for much better pricing.

For example the 3.5 mini jack goldplated black handle was priced at 10.26 euro (excl VAT) and will no be priced for 6.62euro.

From the start of my cable production I have preferred Switchcraft connectors because the specification is much tighter and show a better conformity then many other manufacturers.

Mostly the European DIY-er will benefit from this because Switchcraft is hardly available around here.

Thanks for taking an interest.

Hans Oosterwaal.

Aug 18, 2007 at 1:30 PM Post #2 of 7
Good to know!
smily_headphones1.gif
I need to order some new ipod dock plugs again soon too.. Now, when are we going to see techflex p.drops too ?

Aug 18, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #3 of 7
Well I am working on that
evil_smiley.gif
Keep an eye out.

The Reflex will not change however.

But I have started delivery without VAT for non-EU area's and since you are in Israel the prices have dropped for you already. Did you notice?

What would you think about changing the minimum lenght from 0.5 into 1meter?

I notice nearly all orders are 1meter or above.

Rgds

Hans

Aug 19, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #4 of 7
well, I make short interconnects, so I don't mind the shorter lengths, although if a meter cost less than 2 halves, I'd find what to do with it
smily_headphones1.gif
what I was about to say but I see you changed is how you charge shipping cause I usually buy little things that don't weigh much anyway.. Thanks
icon10.gif
concerning the conversation in THE(ultrasone) thread,.. prices in .eu really are a problem. I generally try order from the states.. but then there's shipping, etc.. or finding someone to bring me things. I'm glad you at least have the cheaper shipping option cause when its just a handful of things its def worth it, specially since I don't pay tax for under 50$, so its cheaper for me than it is for anyone in the .eu
smily_headphones1.gif
.You may find me splitting an order sometime too.. its always a balancing act.. Thanks! specially for having a general interest in the consumers best
smily_headphones1.gif

-ruzz

Aug 31, 2007 at 12:21 PM Post #6 of 7
Another price reduction. Great!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back