Symphonium Titan - Impressions and reviews
Apr 30, 2024 at 11:18 PM Post #361 of 364
With two batteries what’s average play time for you if you’re just playing FLAC files and not streaming?
It’s alright. I have never actually measured but it lasts one or two days on average. The digital battery runs out must faster. (Yup, if one of batteries is out, the DAP is out of commission)

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:27 PM Post #362 of 364
DX300 and DX320 has two battery, one to run Android and the other one to run the DAC and amp. @pajamas managed to drain all the analog battery in 30-40 minutes seem alarming to me. It shouldn't go that fast, and this problem might damage the DX320. Unlike the newer DX270, I don't think it is easy to replace the battery of these DAPs.

It’s alright. I have never actually measured but it lasts one or two days on average. The digital battery runs out must faster. (Yup, if one of batteries is out, the DAP is out of commission)
I would think that's a pretty cool feature, but yea, I guess it doesn't help if one of the batteries drains faster than the other. Their analog battery must be pretty degraded if it's draining that quickly within 30-40mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back