The iBasso Dongle DAC Thread – DC03 Pro | DC04 Pro | DC06 Pro | DC Elite | ...
May 7, 2024 at 6:14 AM Post #1,126 of 1,130
Or you can get a Moondrop MIAD 01 DAP Phone. No more need for a dongle.
The Elite dongle give a special sound you may not found with the MIAD, so it will not resolve the issue.
He wants to keep the Elite sound in a light solution. I can understand what he means by this, and avoid a big stack with a source, a power bank and the Elite.

May 7, 2024 at 6:53 AM Post #1,127 of 1,130
The Elite dongle give a special sound you may not found with the MIAD, so it will not resolve the issue.
He wants to keep the Elite sound in a light solution. I can understand what he means by this, and avoid a big stack with a source, a power bank and the Elite.
Thanx for undestanding, this is exactly what im aming for.
Btw, this M300 sounds surprisingly good on its own. It has a lot of power, great battery life even when streaming, fast charging, smooth and very responsive OS and fantastic form factor.
At first it sounded quiet, even with a very efficient iems but there are two volume adjustments- Master volume and Media volume. Media volume is set to 50%. When i set it to 100%, it unleashed gobs of power. It can now drive Sundaras to very loud levels.
When it comes to the dac, it isnt as refined and smooth as the Elite but it isnt harsh either. Its a very balanced and spacious sound. To my ears, it sounds bit better than the Pioneer xdp300r lol. The sound is bit fuller and pleasant.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024 at 7:50 AM Post #1,128 of 1,130
I’m gonna try to find an Elite, I am very curious about this sound.
In the end, what I understand is that an Elite with his own battery inside would have been the solution.
Something like a Qudelix 5K.

May 7, 2024 at 11:31 AM Post #1,130 of 1,130
Hi,

I have FiiO BTR15 and if I use single ended (wired) it will not use Dual DAC, but just one, i.e., forcing me to use balanced just because of that. Does this happen with DC04 Pro wired?
No.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back