The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Oct 1, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #1,861 of 8,352
Quote:

Ok,  i bought my Fire Phoenix.. for now no optical cable, i will used the USB functionality first. so i will give impressions in a few weeks.
Since it goes for $90+$15.00 shipping, its cheaper than a Fiio DAC. Also  i am not using my Fiio E11 that much, so as soon i get my  Firewhatever Dac  i am  selling the Fiio E11, i am keeping the E6 for portable use.

Like i said in another thread, since i bought the S500 and FXD80 i am not needing more iems o Hp, so i will start spending on "hardware" and music, to enjoy my phones.

Just waiting for the S400 to hit the states to buy a pair for my wife and waiting for a 50mm NCT Heaphone.

Come on JVC.. BRING IT ON!  50mm HEADPHONE!!!  You guys got my money!!

the S400s are on Amazon right now for 35 with free Prime shipping!

Oct 1, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #1,862 of 8,352
Does anyone here have The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made for You on their mp3/dap/player? Would like to know how it would sound through the S500/400 
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #1,864 of 8,352
Quote:
Uh... hello? Link! Please! Don't see it. If that's true there's gunna be an S400 feeding frenzy in a moment. Hope we don't do an accidental DDoS on amazon with all the orders
beyersmile.png

yea, link cause all iam seeing are the same S400 fron hongkong that go for 60+bucks including shipping.

Oct 1, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #1,865 of 8,352
Quote:
Uh... hello? Link! Please! Don't see it. If that's true there's gunna be an S400 feeding frenzy in a moment. Hope we don't do an accidental DDoS on amazon with all the orders
beyersmile.png

Yep. I was just swimming around wanting to eat and didn't find them 
frown.gif

Link. Link. 

Oct 1, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #1,869 of 8,352
Iv'e had the s400's on order from amazon for about 2 weeks now.  

In my order information, it says they expected to be delivered anywhere from november 1st to december 26th. 
So yeah, sounds like they don't know and hopefully it'll be sooner :).

Oct 1, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #1,874 of 8,352
Quote:
HOLD UP HOLD UP PEOPLE! Is macmall.com legit???

If so go go go, for $24.99!!!

http://www.macmall.com/p/JVC-Head-Phones/product~dpno~9302956~pdp.hhjjifh

Buying 2 just to get free Ship LMAO. 

Did you call them to see when it ships? Note that they don't list a shipping date, but say to call. 

Oct 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #1,875 of 8,352
Quote:

Did you call them to see when it ships? Note that they don't list a shipping date, but say to call. 

Didn't buy it yet, it's on back-order it seems, but looks like lots of online retail places will be getting them soon cuz it's already listed for sale. Might just do the wait game a little bit more when they actually have it in stock to get that free ship. LoLs

edit: ok I had a chat with macmall and this is what I got regarding when the S400s will be in stock.

"MichaelAllan.Chua@macmall.com: [4:01:07 PM] We dont have an eta for this, please try checking with us first week or 2nd week of this month
[4:02:26 PM] Maybe we will have updates"

But I am assuming it's gonna be real soon since so many online retailers are listing them for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back