USB-C to 3.5mm adapters (DAC) - Let's find the best
May 4, 2024 at 10:24 AM Post #6,466 of 6,468
Have you tried the gear before buying? I no longer have arya SE so cant tell but IMO arya was very bright i even tried the organic and it was bright too bright even. He1kse is the tamest from many hifiman i have tried. I think hifiman need warmer source like FC6 to sound beautiful. I tried FC6 with He1kse and it was beautiful but the stage was congested. Tp50 i dont recommend with he1kse lack in power IMO. But this Tp50 sound so good with IEM this is true price to performance and the sound is very colorful and sweet. The filter change sound drastically from neutral bright to warm sounding . Best purchase this year after DC Elite for dongle.
sooo... i might want something with a little more oomph than the tp50. good to know.

(would get the DC Elite, but its a bit much. we prefer to spend more money on IEMs/headphones than sources. could get a tp50 and an hd600/650 for the price of the DC Elite)

May 4, 2024 at 10:47 AM Post #6,467 of 6,468
sooo... i might want something with a little more oomph than the tp50. good to know.

(would get the DC Elite, but its a bit much. we prefer to spend more money on IEMs/headphones than sources. could get a tp50 and an hd600/650 for the price of the DC Elite)
I dont think DC elite is a good pair with hifiman i have tried and the treble was too much. DC elite is a bit U shaped it add bass and treble a little bit. The price of TP50 is definitely a no brainer.

Type of amplification AB is best then H
:wink:
Ah i see i get it . it is amplification type.

Last edited:
May 4, 2024 at 11:39 AM Post #6,468 of 6,468
eh. im probably gonna commit what i assume is blasphemy to the people in this thread and go with the fiio btr15. has the power for what we need, and has PEQ. also bluetooth if we feel like it. very nearly got it when we got the btr3k. should have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back