What's your "Audio Fingerprint"
Feb 2, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #76 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ive been seeing you post around about your customs, very exciting indeed. So did you actually get them yet. Las I read some ninja told you they were in route. What do you think? I dont like the fit of the SA6 all that much but I have the wireless and love their sound, I think the custom is also in my future. It will be a while, I have my Cowon S9 on the way already
dt880smile.png

No i haven't alas custom have indeed nabbed them so im lubing up and preparing for a right rodgering.
frown.gif

02-02-2009 13:23 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING

Anyone know if i can phone them up today to hurry things through?

Anyway i should have them by the end of this week if not sooner, least i know they're over here.
ksc75smile.gif

Actually scratch that found out customs are holding it for inspection, im really hoping they'll think they're hearing aids as it means no tax charges just the £8.50 brokers fee from parcelforce, but if it's headphones possibly 15% of total plus 2% plus the £8.50

Anyway hippeh i'll let you know what i think of them along with pics im positive they'll be just what im after.
wink.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #77 of 80
I myself use the bass+ and treble+

I use to use the bass+ treble= but then after reading some of these posts saying bass+ treble+ sounded good i had to try it and i fell in love with it.

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:57 PM Post #78 of 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back