When did Canjam NYC post? And sold out...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2023 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Sanman99

100+ Head-Fier
I've been trying to find out when the NYC event is being posted
I checked the page again and the date is posted but it sold out already

Anywhere to get a ticket?
Or when do these usually get posted for the year?

About how many hours do people usually go to for? Maybe 2 or 3 hours?

Nov 3, 2023 at 2:53 PM Post #3 of 5
Wow you're quick on the trigger, I love your CanJam enthusiasm! Ticket sales haven't opened for any shows in the 2024 season yet because we're still finalizing a few last minute details, but as soon as they're ready to go we'll post a thread for the full CanJam 2024 show schedule and a dedicated thread for CanJam NYC 2024 on the Head-Fi.org homepage with links to book show tickets and discounted room rates at the hotel.

2-3 hours for CanJam? That's nowhere near enough for me. I always recommend attending for the full weekend if you can, and if not at least give it one complete day. CanJam NYC is massive and there's so much to try it's next to impossible to hear it all in a few hours, even if you're coming with a short list to audition.

Nov 3, 2023 at 3:00 PM Post #4 of 5
Wow you're quick on the trigger, I love your CanJam enthusiasm! Ticket sales haven't opened for any shows in the 2024 season yet because we're still finalizing a few last minute details, but as soon as they're ready to go we'll post a thread for the full CanJam 2024 show schedule and a dedicated thread for CanJam NYC 2024 on the Head-Fi.org homepage with links to book show tickets and discounted room rates at the hotel.

2-3 hours for CanJam? That's nowhere near enough for me. I always recommend attending for the full weekend if you can, and if not at least give it one complete day. CanJam NYC is massive and there's so much to try it's next to impossible to hear it all in a few hours, even if you're coming with a short list to audition.
Ok I didn't miss it then
I haven't been to one and hoping to not miss the tickets

Will they be available in a week, a month...?
I can check back.

Nov 20, 2023 at 3:43 PM Post #5 of 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back