Woo's New Flagship WA33
Apr 27, 2024 at 3:19 PM Post #3,196 of 3,203
Unfortunately, no, not with any specificity. My impression is that it'll be this year, though.
Where did you buy the Supratek Caberent Dual? I'm having a hard time finding it

Apr 27, 2024 at 3:23 PM Post #3,197 of 3,203
Apr 27, 2024 at 5:28 PM Post #3,198 of 3,203
Apr 27, 2024 at 7:16 PM Post #3,199 of 3,203
I won't be at the Munich high-end, but I was talking with Vinh at Danacables, and he told me about the new Cayin and that the Sus/Voila will be there. I just thought I'd post about it.

My eyes are set on the Primavera. I'm also gonna try to get a good 300b pre and put it in front of my CFA3 while I wait on the Primavera. I gotta ask @paradoxper what 300B pre to use. I'll get the elrogs too
Cabernet with CFA3 is great. If you find Primavera too reference sounding it can also help warm things.
The TM300B is really special as are the Perryman mesh 45's if you go with the dual switch.

You will also want to try the MELZ 1578 and metal base GZ34 as some top choices.
But I'd recommend going through both the 6SN7 and Rectifier threads to get fully sorted.

Apr 27, 2024 at 10:51 PM Post #3,200 of 3,203
My eyes are set on the Primavera. I'm also gonna try to get a good 300b pre and put it in front of my CFA3 while I wait on the Primavera. I gotta ask @paradoxper what 300B pre to use. I'll get the elrogs too
Have you listened to your WA33 JPS Elite Edition side by side the Primavera for comparison?
I'm asking because I know how much you like your WA33. I waiting on the Feliks Envy Performance Edition in American Walnut--which will be the first 300B amplifier I've ever heard--but I'm definitely not selling my WA33 until I'm well acquainted with the characteristics of the Envy.
Then and only then. will I make my decision to sell one or the other--or possible keep both if I find they complement each other enough.

Apr 27, 2024 at 10:52 PM Post #3,201 of 3,203
Have you listened to your WA33 JPS Elite Edition side by side the Primavera for comparison?
I'm asking because I know how much you like your WA33. I waiting on the Feliks Envy Performance Edition in American Walnut--which will be the first 300B amplifier I've ever heard--but I'm definitely not selling my WA33 until I'm well acquainted with the characteristics of the Envy.
Then and only then. will I make my decision to sell one or the other--or possible keep both if I find they complement each other enough.
I haven’t. Maybe I can get a demo from some dealer :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back