ZMF Aegis Official Thread
May 10, 2024 at 10:02 AM Post #346 of 356
Aegis for the ages!! Count me in!! 😀👍

May 10, 2024 at 10:05 AM Post #347 of 356
Woo! Count me in, ordered! Anyone get the upgraded tubes? I'm going stock to start to get to know the amp, then i'll roll as funds permit. and given the price that might be awhile hahaha. But haven't been this excited about an amp since the Stratus!
.... I have already been on a SL7 / EL34 quest. I have 5V rectifiers coming out the rect.... 😲🤪

May 10, 2024 at 10:06 AM Post #348 of 356
Aegis' will either start to ship late next week or early the week after - around the 20th-23rd.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
May 10, 2024 at 10:06 AM Post #349 of 356
Flippin heck…. They’re shifting fast 😀

They’re going to be a lot of smiling giddy faces in the coming weeks 😂👍🏻

May 10, 2024 at 10:07 AM Post #350 of 356
.... I have already been on a SL7 / EL34 quest. I have 5V rectifiers coming out the rect.... 😲🤪
I was going to google an image for that one but thought "maybe not at work" :wink:

After this and the inevitable buy of the CC demo I have, i'm in serious need of a cash influx. Time to sell off some unused stuff. So how many will be joining me in the classifieds sell off soon?

May 10, 2024 at 10:10 AM Post #351 of 356
Same! This is gonna be my first quality tube amp... Down the rabbit hole..
Yes. I have had a Feliks Audio OTL amp. I had a brief interaction with Zach and he says that there is a noticeable improvement with the Aegis. I don't think he was trying to sell a piece of equipment, but rather truly believes and appreciates it. Looking forward to hearing it myself.

May 10, 2024 at 10:11 AM Post #352 of 356
I was going to google an image for that one but thought "maybe not at work" :wink:**

After this and the inevitable buy of the CC demo I have, i'm in serious need of a cash influx. Time to sell off some unused stuff. So how many will be joining me in the classifieds sell off soon?
** not on desktop ... use cellphone 🤣

May 10, 2024 at 10:16 AM Post #353 of 356
Wow!!! There is about to be a bunch of very happy people, hearing sound like never before.

I look forward to going on this journey with you all! Lots of tube talk is about to be had. :grin:

May 10, 2024 at 10:32 AM Post #354 of 356
Yes. I have had a Feliks Audio OTL amp. I had a brief interaction with Zach and he says that there is a noticeable improvement with the Aegis. I don't think he was trying to sell a piece of equipment, but rather truly believes and appreciates it. Looking forward to hearing it myself.
I also have a Feliks Euforia Anniversary OTL, and a Cayin HA-3A...so I plan on doing some amp comparisons over time using my ZMF headphones.

May 10, 2024 at 10:36 AM Post #355 of 356
Shhhhhh don't let him know i'm telling you this.... he's secretly the head of a wooden cabal bent on world domination via mind control. their means of power? the finish on our wood headphones is a powerful mind control agent that forces us to buy more, and infect those around us. as he sends these control devices out into the world his untapped army grows, until one day.... he flips the switch! we're all gonna be wood wearing zombies in the army of the ZMF... Zombies Motha F%*#ERS.

1715348968531.png
You're not far off. I'm just glad he dosen't sell pharmaceutical grade joy. I buy one...and swear that I'm done ...... but then I get the emails...its a vicious cycle.

May 10, 2024 at 10:49 AM Post #356 of 356
Congrats to all the new Aegis owners! Can’t wait for more people to be able to enjoy the wonderful Aegis amp! Big props to all who made the commercial version happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back