Hifigo responsiveness
May 27, 2024 at 6:09 AM Post #31 of 32
I have decided to order the Dunu DaVinci. Prior to placing an order, I noticed some head-fi members had luck asking for a free gift in the form of Divinus Velvet Eartips. I decided to try my luck and they were kind enough to do the same for me. In all my years of buying online, I dont remember ever getting a free gift after asking for it, so that made my day. :smiley:

My first time using Hifigo, but the first impressions are good. They were quick to respond to my inquiries, and kindly came through on the request mentioned above. I will now await the delivery of the order.

May 27, 2024 at 6:36 AM Post #32 of 32
I have decided to order the Dunu DaVinci. Prior to placing an order, I noticed some head-fi members had luck asking for a free gift in the form of Divinus Velvet Eartips. I decided to try my luck and they were kind enough to do the same for me. In all my years of buying online, I dont remember ever getting a free gift after asking for it, so that made my day. :smiley:

My first time using Hifigo, but the first impressions are good. They were quick to respond to my inquiries, and kindly came through on the request mentioned above. I will now await the delivery of the order.
I use them quite often - I’ve always found that they dispatch quickly and their support team respond quickly and fairly. Had an issue with some tips that came with an IEM and they offered more than fair compensation which was refunded immediately.

No issues recommending HifiGo from me, only wish I had asked for some velvet tips with my order of DaVinci!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back