Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
May 31, 2024 at 12:32 PM Post #9,271 of 9,284
No the sale starts in a couple of hours but at that time i am still awake so will order it when the sale starts.
I live in Europe, the Netherlands and most of the time I see the prices in euro are higher than the prices in dollar but not very much.
I have decided to buy the ivipQ.
They advice you guys gave me is very appreciated because I really had difficulties deciding but now I have a good feeling about my choice. So thanks again!! You have got to love the audiophile community 😊
BTW your price would be 31,99 euro so I have to pay about 20% more…
IMG_1251.jpeg

May 31, 2024 at 12:35 PM Post #9,272 of 9,284
IvipQ might have some special fan based coupons that don't show up on the actual Aliexpress page.
I was able to get this cable: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006660434831.html for less than €37. Sadly I don't have the analytical ears so can't really help you a lot with cable differences. You'd be welcome to have a listen for yourself with my collection of cables but even with The Netherlands being a small country it can still be pretty big ahaha.
Wow that’s a major discount!
My price would be 54,47 euro but for 37,- I would buy it immediately!

May 31, 2024 at 12:41 PM Post #9,273 of 9,284
Also, if you have the AliExpress App, there are games that you can play to earn credits that you can apply towards anything. During the Black Friday and Anniversary Sales I worked my way up to get a $20 credit during each of those sales. There are smaller events throughout the year, but the most I've ever built up to during those was a $5 credit.

May 31, 2024 at 3:45 PM Post #9,274 of 9,284
In the
Whichever you go for, make sure that you follow ivipQ and collect any coupons, and check this site for NiceHCK deals. You should be able to get better prices than the ones in your basket.
the link you provided is amazing, i found the perfect cable with extreme discount! Thanks!!!

May 31, 2024 at 3:49 PM Post #9,275 of 9,284
Because the link that was provided to me I decided not to buy the ivipQ-520 but the NiceHCK Lightlove with a extreme discount! The looks, the specs and the discount price are truly amazing!
IMG_1252.jpeg

Last edited:
May 31, 2024 at 4:07 PM Post #9,276 of 9,284
I have this cable as well. It is one of the most resolving cables I have. It's seems neutral across the board to me with no increase of bass or treble, but is very dynamic and slams and snaps harder. I find it pairs very well with bassy/warm iem's

May 31, 2024 at 5:20 PM Post #9,277 of 9,284
Because the link that was provided to me I decided not to buy the ivipQ-520 but the NiceHCK Lightlove with an extreme discount! The looks, the specs and the discount price are truly amazing!
IMG_1252.jpeg
I just tested most of the cables mentioned, and to my taste the Golden Bohdi Pro is still the best. And it matches the way @Jerwardemy describes the LightLove, a cable that is neutral but very dynamic. Hope you have fun with your new cable!

May 31, 2024 at 7:54 PM Post #9,278 of 9,284
Well in the end I bought the NiceHCK Season. I could not resist the discount 🙈 it is a steal.
IMG_1253.jpeg

Jun 1, 2024 at 2:58 AM Post #9,280 of 9,284
Man, how can you still fall for this NiceHck ”Discounts”? Insant!

The retail prices are BS. But seems to work……..

I have a couple of their cables and like them. But never looking for just the discount i can ”get”.
Start to think!!!!!!

Jun 1, 2024 at 3:39 AM Post #9,281 of 9,284

I have a couple of their cables and like them. But never looking for just the discount i can ”get”.
Start to think!!!!!!
The fake discounts are pure marketing gimmicks, as you say. But sometimes you can get them for genuinely lower prices than normal, and that’s what we are taking about here.

Jun 1, 2024 at 4:18 AM Post #9,282 of 9,284
I was cheeky enough to ask IvipQ if there was any fan promotions going on again since the one one the Ivipq-143 last time was sooo good. I still think it is worth it's normal sales price tho.
These are the special discounts for this sale
IvipQ-141 shielded cable, to me one of the most beautiful cables they offer. This time around I asked what the benefits of the ancient river copper are. According to the rep: "Guhe monocrystalline copper refers to the monocrystalline copper produced by the place name Guhe. The low-frequency effect of monocrystalline copper produced in this place is relatively thick. This cable is mainly based on intermediate frequency and low frequency effects, the sound stage is wider, the voice is clear, and the shielding process is adopted at the same time, which has the effect of carrying interference."
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006659845897.html
chrome_01-06 (2).png

Second one is the IvipQ-85 A graphene and palladium plated sterling silver cable. Would be better if it was proper pure silver I guess but it might have its uses?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004242618326.html
chrome_01-06 (5).png

Dollar prices will probably be about 20% lower because of EU vat.

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:09 AM Post #9,284 of 9,284

Start to think!!!!!!
Although it did sound like it I bought the cable just for it’s price, not the (fake) discount. This exaggerated discount is for almost every AliExpress item you buy.
In the end the price is just very good for what you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back