~ $400-range IEM
Jun 4, 2024 at 1:30 AM Post #61 of 68
I think I'll get the Hype 4 from there.. a bit worried about the low trustpilot score on hifi-passion the reviews seems a bit dodgy from the stores part.. not taking returns, not paying returns within 14 days of purchase and not responding + ending up with paypal handling refunds.. sounds not good.. I have ordered eartips there before but never returns handled

I would take from Amazon, its 10% more expensive, but 14 days return.. if it doesnt suits you its still better than selling it at used market for 70%.

Jun 4, 2024 at 1:45 AM Post #62 of 68
I would take from Amazon, its 10% more expensive, but 14 days return.. if it doesnt suits you its still better than selling it at used market for 70%.
I have just ordered it.. :gs1000smile::o2smile:

I have returned the Cincotres to Linsoul already so I don't feel like doing that twice within short time that would be low-key rude imho.. They (Linsoul Audio-DE amazon) handled the return beyond expectation btw the money was in my bank less than 8 hrs after handing it over.

I hope it will suit my taste👍 I'm Hype 4 owner now :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2024 at 5:09 AM Post #63 of 68

I have returned the Cincotres to Linsoul already so I don't feel like doing that twice within short time that would be low-key rude imho.. They (Linsoul Audio-DE amazon) handled the return beyond expectation btw the money was in my bank less than 8 hrs after handing it over.

from Amazon right? I got my monarch from oficial site i think and they had written no returns, only "buy back as b stock for about 80%"

Jun 4, 2024 at 5:18 AM Post #64 of 68
from Amazon right? I got my monarch from oficial site i think and they had written no returns, only "buy back as b stock for about 80%"
Yes. I only believe they handle returns on amazon because they have to. Most audiophiles understand there is value lost when you take them in use - this is completely understandable imo, stores will have to take a lower price for it being opened and the thought of being used - then the accessories the eartips becomes a second point as well others wouldn't even use eartips others used and demand a new set.

Even if I would personally believe an IEM is easier to clean than over ear headphones with soaky pillows (earpads, yuck).

Jun 4, 2024 at 11:19 AM Post #65 of 68
I am in a similar boat, was looking at the Xenns top midgard and the Hype4. I ended up just ordering the Yanyin canon ii from the aliexpress sale (about $260 after their discounts) and have high hopes. If those disappoint though, I think the Hype4 will be next on the list.

Jun 4, 2024 at 4:21 PM Post #66 of 68

I hope you enjoy it! Let us know after.

Jun 4, 2024 at 9:23 PM Post #67 of 68
I am in a similar boat, was looking at the Xenns top midgard and the Hype4. I ended up just ordering the Yanyin canon ii from the aliexpress sale (about $260 after their discounts) and have high hopes. If those disappoint though, I think the Hype4 will be next on the list.
Agree! I'm also quite tempted to try both of those or the Davinci.. If I like the Hype 4 and don't find the bass too authoritative I could argue to have Davinci as backup as they are similar..
I hope you enjoy it! Let us know after.
I'm dying with curiosity it will be another day they estimated to arrive 6th June.. I can't wait to figure out if Davinci or EM10 would be an interesting alternate set based on how my preference will be with Hype4 :) The year is not over yet, there's potentially many new great sets to come out and take its place!

Jun 6, 2024 at 3:01 AM Post #68 of 68
Agree! I'm also quite tempted to try both of those or the Davinci.. If I like the Hype 4 and don't find the bass too authoritative I could argue to have Davinci as backup as they are similar..

I'm dying with curiosity it will be another day they estimated to arrive 6th June.. I can't wait to figure out if Davinci or EM10 would be an interesting alternate set based on how my preference will be with Hype4 :) The year is not over yet, there's potentially many new great sets to come out and take its place!
Today is the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back