Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
Jun 3, 2024 at 4:38 PM Post #1,322 of 1,331
When will the Cascades hit the warehouse? :D

Are they being sold new anymore?? One of the headphones that kind of got away from me. The price was a bit much to swallow at time of release - not that they aren't worth it, just wasn't in the market for a closed back at the time.

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:19 PM Post #1,323 of 1,331
When will the Cascades hit the warehouse? :D

Are they being sold new anymore?? One of the headphones that kind of got away from me. The price was a bit much to swallow at time of release - not that they aren't worth it, just wasn't in the market for a closed back at the time.
We had some on the Market site for a bit but they were purchased pretty quickly

Just an FYI @CFA Chris there are a few mistakes on the product pages with the wrong products being mentioned e.g. Fathom being mentioned under the exploded diagram and FR graph on Cascara page etc.

Thanks for the headsup! I'll get this corrected

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jun 4, 2024 at 3:05 PM Post #1,327 of 1,331
Any reviews (pre-release?) on the MR? Listening impressions?

Jun 4, 2024 at 5:56 PM Post #1,329 of 1,331
I’m looking for new ear tips and could use some help. Been using type e, but they keep sliding out of my ears. Has anyone tried the azla xlastic ones? They seem really cool, just worried about durability. Also considering the symbio w. Or if there’s something else I’d love to hear y’all’s thoughts! The only thing for me is no foam tips, I’m not trying to replace my ear tips that often. Thanks! :)

Jun 4, 2024 at 6:57 PM Post #1,331 of 1,331
Does MR come with the little mesh separator pouch? It’s not listed on the site, and I don’t have an extra 😂

It does! A black two-pocket mesh bag is included. I've added it to the product page

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back