Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Jun 7, 2024 at 3:41 PM Post #10,936 of 10,940
I believe chord has kept the price of replacement batteries quite low but I didn't see any selling on their website
I don't think it's something they endorse people doing themselves, so my guess is that they'd ask you to send it in for a battery replacement. I'd wait until it's out of warranty before attempting the replacement yourself. Also, they made changes to the way desktop charging works to prolong the battery life, but the Mojo 2 isn't that old yet, so it'll probably take a year or two before we have a sense for how long typical battery life is.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2024 at 3:43 PM Post #10,937 of 10,940
I don't think it's something they endorse people doing themselves, so my guess is that they'd ask you to send it in for a battery replacement. I'd wait until it's out of warranty before attempting the replacement yourself. Also, they made changes to the way desktop charging works to prolong the battery life, but the Mojo 2 isn't that old yet, so it'll probably take a year or two before we have a sense for how long typical battery life is.
Tbh if my battery went I'd just buy another Mojo 2off Ebay

Jun 7, 2024 at 4:48 PM Post #10,940 of 10,940
My Day-1 Mojo-OG is still going great (almost 10 years) with 6+ hours playback on its original battery. The only good habit, I followed is never charging and listening at the same time.
With the desktop mode Mojo2, I think we should not be too worried about battery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back