Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision
May 17, 2024 at 10:23 PM Post #4,021 of 4,025
Thanks all for your replies. Pity about the restrictions; looks like it will be a long wait. The LP6 would be my dream DAP, but the lack of a search function is a deal-breaker (can live without streaming, connectivity etc, but with a 20K+ track library, a search function is a must). Hopefully the next generation, whenever it's released, will have a search function.
Unless you're absolutely insistent upon R2R (in which case I would understand) I'd suggest looking at the E7 which has a working search function.

Though it doesn't have quite the analogue smoothness of the LP6 it's very close, and technical performance is perhaps a tad better.

May 18, 2024 at 3:03 AM Post #4,023 of 4,025
If search function is a must, have a listen to the E7. Have you heard the LP6? If you have, then you will have some basis for comparison with the E7. :)

May 18, 2024 at 8:18 AM Post #4,025 of 4,025
@slumi always wanted to ask, as a musician and without revealing too much about your background, what is your favourite setup for daily usage vs critical listening?

Which genre of music do you think best is enjoyed by IEM, and which simply requires feeling the note via a speaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back