New Member Introductions thread
May 31, 2024 at 6:30 PM Post #15,604 of 15,615
Hello, I go by Draecath or J D Olson. I'm a fellow victim that fell down the hifi headphone rabbit hole and am poorer because of it. At least I ended up with a awesome set of Meze Empyrean 2s after buying and returning far too many headphones that grew more expensive each time in hopes of finding one that fit right.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:36 PM Post #15,607 of 15,615
Hello! Just starting in the hobby, mostly just read and saw videos and articles about it
Know some but almost no experience, in Brazil it is a little too expensive for me yet.
Either way, I expect to make a positive difference here

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:49 PM Post #15,608 of 15,615
Hello. I had an interest in hifi but only recently started now that I have more disposable income. Looking forward to finding my dream setup at some point. Thanks!
Welcome. My suggestion is to pick a nice pair of headphones that work well with different chains, then start researching and get a midfi chain, then listen and evaluate/enjoy. Then maybe go to a CanJam and check out all the high end stuff. Then when ready, start researching upgrades for your chain, and move up. I think getting an end game setup at the beginning could detract from the hobby aspect.

Jun 3, 2024 at 10:06 AM Post #15,609 of 15,615
Hello! I have been a lurker for a long long time but finally decided to post here. I am trying to find my “endgame” gears but in this hobby, I doubt that is possible when you go down the rabbit hole. 😂

Jun 5, 2024 at 7:45 AM Post #15,612 of 15,615
Hello everyone . Wishing everyone a good evening, I'm from Japan. I have a hobby of listening to music, so I joined the forum, looking forward to learning interesting things about sound, as well as finding myself a set of headphones that suit me, looking forward to everyone's help.

Jun 5, 2024 at 7:54 AM Post #15,614 of 15,615
Hello! I am very new to headphones and this forum. I recently purchased a naim Unity Atom HE and a Cord Mojo 2 to power my headphones. I have Focal Utopia 2022, Hifiman Audivina and Ananda Nano cans. With these headphones I have a ton of variety in sound which has been really fun and allowed me to enjoy my music in a different way. I have always enjoyed high quality audio but these headphone and AMP/DACs are making it super fun!

Jun 5, 2024 at 8:08 AM Post #15,615 of 15,615
Hi, I just want to present myself, I'm Juan, I love music and I would say I'm new into the HiFi, I'm discovering it little by little ( limited budget :) ).

I'm willing to learn from you all.

Thanks!
Welcome in the World of Audio. I hope you enjoy your ride and don't get lost :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back