[A 'Mini-Con'!] Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 21st, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2017 at 1:13 AM Post #139 of 266
In theory, yes, but still awaiting further correspondence from the man himself.

I hope they show up. I have not really been excited about a headphone in a while and this would interesting to listen to. Big thank you for putting this on. I have only been to the last two but it is quite the experience to see it grow since January of last year.

Oct 11, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #140 of 266
Okay guys, I have some great news, and some quite as good news. First, the not quite as good news: As it turns out, Woo Audio will be unable to send demo units of their WA7 and WA8 amplifiers. This is disappointing (I was especially curious about the WA8), but it need not ruin anything! The set of contributors we have lined-up is absolutely stellar, IMHO.

Now, the great news: Everything is officially in the bag. Payments have been scheduled, paperwork filled-out, and the demo gears are flowing in. It's officially official, officially! I'll see you all on the 21st!

Really? That's it, I am selling my Woo Audio gear!

Just kidding. :ksc75smile:

Boo on no WA8. Yippee on everything else.

x2

Oct 12, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #143 of 266
I’m definitely in! I’m excited to hear some quality and ‘new to me’ gear.

Oct 12, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #144 of 266
I’m definitely in! I’m excited to hear some quality and ‘new to me’ gear.

Don't forget to come listen to the worst DAC ever made... extreme novelty value.

Oct 12, 2017 at 10:48 AM Post #145 of 266
Oct 12, 2017 at 10:54 AM Post #146 of 266
Oct 12, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #148 of 266
That's too funny. You've said that a few times already I believe. It can't be that bad if you still have it. Yeah? At least YOU like it. :)
Cheers and looking forward to meeting you and everyone else soon.

I don't think it's bad, but really curious to know what other people hear out of it. I mean, Audio-gd did discontinue it already, which makes me wonder if he thinks it's bad or it just got so much bad press it was better just to replace it with a new model.

Sorry to keep going on about it. Guess I'm a bit excited.

Oct 12, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #149 of 266
I don't think it's bad, but really curious to know what other people hear out of it. I mean, Audio-gd did discontinue it already, which makes me wonder if he thinks it's bad or it just got so much bad press it was better just to replace it with a new model.

Sorry to keep going on about it. Guess I'm a bit excited.

It's all good. I like reading what you have to say. I'm actually looking forward to hearing that more then just about anything because of your comments. LOL
Believe me, I'm stoked and can't wait until next Saturday. It's been fun working with Joe and Chris putting this all together. I'm most looking forward to putting faces to names and just hanging out and listening (if I can cut away from table) to everyone's gear.
See you there bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back