Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2017 at 1:25 AM Post #49 of 287
I'm leaning towards bringing:

Singxer SU-1
Metrum Amethyst
Ampsandsound Leeloo
Spirit Labs Ragnarr

Ragnarr is a curious beast. Made by a shop in Italy. A Grado-style headphone with 2 Grado drivers per side in a custom enclosure. The way it's wired up in series makes it a 64ohm headphone. It shouldn't sound as good as it does. I'd really like to get some other's opinions on it.

Only snag I might have is that I have a friend arriving from Texas the day prior to visit for a couple weeks. He's interested in going to the meet as well so it shouldn't be a problem.

Dec 25, 2017 at 9:49 PM Post #50 of 287
I don't know how I missed this thread but I'm definitely coming!

I'll have my measurement rig plus gear below. (Possibly subject to change if stuff sells)

Eddie Current Aficionado
Schiit Gumby w Eitr
Schiit Jotunheim
ZMF Auteur
LFF Code Sex (for sale)
Focal Clear (TBD)

Dec 25, 2017 at 9:58 PM Post #51 of 287
I don't know how I missed this thread but I'm definitely coming!

I'll have my measurement rig plus gear below. (Possibly subject to change if stuff sells)

Eddie Current Aficionado
Schiit Gumby w Eitr
Schiit Jotunheim
ZMF Auteur
LFF Code Sex (for sale)
Focal Clear (TBD)

Nice, excited to hear a Clear. Could run to LMC, too lazy though.

Dec 26, 2017 at 6:19 PM Post #52 of 287
Good afternoon! I hope everyone had/is having a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

A bit of news: iFi has generously offered to loan some gear out for the meet! They will be sending a Pro iCan and a Micro iDSD Black Label.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2018 at 10:35 PM Post #59 of 287
A new updateses for the hobbitses:

Yes, there WILL be another raffle at the meet! This time around, the prize will be a complete stack o' lil Schiitses- a Magni 3 and Modi 2!

Also, there will be snack trays, for your convenience. Of course, we will endeavour to ensure that there is adequate space between this and any electronics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back