Audeze LCD-MX4
Oct 7, 2017 at 11:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 907
Introducing the LCD-MX4 at RMAF
Audeze proudly announces the newest addition to our award-winning LCD Collection, the LCD-MX4.

Powered by Audeze’s patented Fluxor magnets, the LCD-MX4 focuses 1.5 Tesla of magnetic flux on the lightweight 20 ohm impedance diaphragm. It is perfect for use where one isn’t likely to have a dedicated high-powered headphone amp and can be driven easily by a laptop or studio equipment.

The LCD-MX4 headphones' new lightweight design includes a durable magnesium housing with a carbon fiber headband. At 30% lighter than any other LCD model, the new MX4 is prefect for long mixing sessions and hours of critical listening.

The new LCD-MX4 will retail for $2995 and is availableat audeze.com unnamed.jpg

Audeze REVEALS Incredible New Plug-in

To enhance the music creation experience with Audeze headphones, Audeze will also release REVEAL, a set of free plug-ins that can be used for mixing and mastering on your headphones with confidence. REVEAL is compatible with most popular digital audio workstations (DAWs). It will be available in VST/AU/AAX formats for PC and Mac. REVEAL will soon be available for free download at audeze.com.

COLLECTABLES - Unique, Exclusive, One-of-a-kind

Our mission is to make what is already special into something truly unique. With meticulous attention to detail, we have handpicked the finest woods, extraordinary colors, stunning finishes and created a handful of one-off LCD4 headphones. Audeze Collectables will only be available at audeze.com

Visit us at RMAF to see the one-of-a-kind LCD4 collectable model pictured here. It features Burl Wood.
unnamed (1).jpg

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Oct 7, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #2 of 907
Any ideas when the MX4 will be available in the UK?

Oct 7, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #4 of 907
Early November.

Thanks, hopefully there should be plenty of impressions by then. Do you know what the RRP will be in GBP?

Oct 7, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #5 of 907
Is the LCD-MX4 the final version of the LCD-Pro? Do they have Fazors?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #9 of 907
Oct 7, 2017 at 8:22 PM Post #11 of 907
Love to try that one, myself. Hope it's easier to use than the Sonarworks.
when will the reveal plugin be available to download

We are currently Beta testing it, expect it to be available before end of month. The interface is very simple, a dropdown to select the headphone model and two knobs one for gain and another for mix (Wet/Dry) that controls the amount of calibration apllied. The Reveal plugin does exactly what the current Audeze presets do so you could checkout Roon free trial if you want to get an idea.

Oct 7, 2017 at 10:56 PM Post #12 of 907
We are currently Beta testing it, expect it to be available before end of month. The interface is very simple, a dropdown to select the headphone model and two knobs one for gain and another for mix (Wet/Dry) that controls the amount of calibration apllied. The Reveal plugin does exactly what the current Audeze presets do so you could checkout Roon free trial if you want to get an idea.
Reveal plugin = Roon for free minus all the bells and whistles?

Oct 7, 2017 at 11:32 PM Post #14 of 907
Reveal is a plugin not a music player, it can be used with a DAW or within a music player such as Jriver, A+ or foobar2K that supports AU, VST or AAX plugins.
Makes sense!

Oct 8, 2017 at 12:43 AM Post #15 of 907
I don't see any options on the Audeze website for one-off LCD4 headphones. I owned a set of Asian Camphor Burl (Lawton) chambers for my TH900 and they were the most beautiful headphones I ever owned, I would sit and stare at them. Wonder what I need to do to get the LCD4 in burl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back