Can Con Sydney Australia 7.5 - Saturday 11 November 2017 -
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #122 of 129
Dear all, unfortunately I had to make a tough decision this morning - looks like I'm developing a cold, and I'd hate to pass on my germs to you and your equipment...

I thought I'll make my way after the Australia vs Honduras game, but after a morning full of coughing I think it's best I skip today's proceedings.

I hope you are all having an excellent time - looking forward to the next one!

Cheers
Sorry we missed you mate! Hope you're on the mend soon. Catch you at the next one!

Nov 11, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #123 of 129
Hey guys, great to catch up with you all today. Would love to have stayed all afternoon but had to hit the road. Thanks again to Paul for organising, and a very special thanks to Irwin for that amazing "lucky door prize raffle" - I'm sorry I couldn't find you to say "thank you" on they way out, that was a really awesome thing to do. I'm listening to the HE5's at home right now and they're sounding great playing a bit of Tame Impala, powered by the Magni 3.

Nov 12, 2017 at 4:04 AM Post #125 of 129
sorry i didnt make it guys. i ended up in hospital on antibiotics for the day...
crickey!!! i hope you're on your way back with s speedy recovery

Nov 12, 2017 at 4:19 AM Post #126 of 129
i needed a very minor precautionary op to check a wound obtained capturing a cockatoo wasn't infected... so it was a low priority and had to wait til very late last night to get it done and i'm fine...

Nov 12, 2017 at 4:31 AM Post #127 of 129
i needed a very minor precautionary op to check a wound obtained capturing a cockatoo wasn't infected... so it was a low priority and had to wait til very late last night to get it done and i'm fine...
cool

Nov 12, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #128 of 129
Damn for some reason I thought this was on Sunday. Packed my gear into the car and half drove to Epping and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back