CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2017 at 8:22 PM Post #17 of 1,303
We were there for the 2017 show too. Personally I loved the location given everything that was within walking distance. The rooms were very comfortable as well.
Wow. LA shows didn't used to be at LA.LIVE. That's really cool. :call_me: :call_me:

Sep 13, 2017 at 8:56 PM Post #18 of 1,303
Awesome news, and what an expansion! Where can I buy stock in Head-Fi? Haha
Growth is good! All this travel could help me work off the pounds :wink: :doughnut:

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017 at 9:16 PM Post #21 of 1,303
Yes!!! No more overlapping of CanJam NYC with Superbowl :wink: Can't wait!!!

Sep 14, 2017 at 12:46 AM Post #24 of 1,303
Yees!! NYC!! Woohoo!!

Sep 14, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #27 of 1,303
Well, this is fine for people either residing in these areas, or are able to travel to them. However, it doesn't seem as convenient as trying to get near to those in a chunk of a region where CanJam is missing out on, the Midwestern US. Why isn't there an event either in Chicago, Milwaukee, or Indianapolis? I would imagine that would attract more people than adding an event in Shanghai, at least those here on Head-Fi.

Sep 14, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #28 of 1,303
Well, this is fine for people either residing in these areas, or are able to travel to them. However, it doesn't seem as convenient as trying to get near to those in a chunk of a region where CanJam is missing out on, the Midwestern US. Why isn't there an event either in Chicago, Milwaukee, or Indianapolis? I would imagine that would attract more people than adding an event in Shanghai, at least those here on Head-Fi.
What, like AXPONA?
I've never been to an AXPONA before, what's it like?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #30 of 1,303
What, like AXPONA?
I've never been to an AXPONA before, what's it like?

I've not been to Axpona, though that doesn't mean CanJam shouldn't have their own show, or perhaps they could team up at the same event, like the RMAF in Colorado.

If it were me organizing these events, I'd change the international events trying to pair them with another ongoing event, if possible. Then seeing as I just looked Axpona online and notice it appears to be a yearly event in Chicago, that is where CanJam ought to be for the Midwest, while continuing with RMAF every year also. Then have three national sole CanJams in the U.S., one in New York City, one in Los Angeles, and then I'd get one in Orlando, Florida. I think there ought to be at least one somewhere in Canada also, possibly Toronto.

Six per year in North America on a once every other month basis. This would be a great way at really covering the continent with events that at least most people in North America should be able to attend. Having two events in Asia while missing out a good chunk of the U.S. seems like a poor strategy to me. Cut the Singapore event and just keep the Shanghai one. Keep London also, but try to see if there is an event pair up opportunity. That would make for eight events per year. Plenty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back