CanJam New York 2024 Impressions Thread (March 9-10, 2024)
May 2, 2024 at 9:07 AM Post #706 of 707
I tried the UM Mason FS Soleil Tombé first. Very resolving and balanced tuning with an organic timbre. These are really just excellent.
Totally agree with this. I've been surprised at how these sound. I was listening for a few hours last night on the NE30LE, and just sort of spaced out with how good they sound. They sort of remind me of the Susvara with (really) good amplification in their presentation. Whereas well amplified Storm remind me more of the HE1 in their presentation. To be clear; that sounds like the Storm are way better (they're not), and I am of the opinion that the Susvara and HE1 are both very high end, and just flavors of presentation. I remember listening to the Susvara and the Bakoon Amp-13r and thinking "I'm not sure how this could sound much better". :upside_down:

May 2, 2024 at 10:30 AM Post #707 of 707
Totally agree with this. I've been surprised at how these sound. I was listening for a few hours last night on the NE30LE, and just sort of spaced out with how good they sound. They sort of remind me of the Susvara with (really) good amplification in their presentation. Whereas well amplified Storm remind me more of the HE1 in their presentation. To be clear; that sounds like the Storm are way better (they're not), and I am of the opinion that the Susvara and HE1 are both very high end, and just flavors of presentation. I remember listening to the Susvara and the Bakoon Amp-13r and thinking "I'm not sure how this could sound much better". :upside_down:

There’s nothing like you getting lost in the music When that happens, you know you found Nirvana… I’ll have to try that combo one day!

The Susvara on the AIC10 does that to me as well…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back