CanJam @ RMAF 2017 (October 6-8, 2017) Impressions!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #332 of 373
Is there a paypal address I can donate to, directly, instead of using the GoFundMe website?

suzalison@yahoo.com <----Moe's wife

Yesterday
Dear Family and Friends,
Moe needs another surgery to relieve pressure in his brain. We need you please send us your prayers for a great recovery. We love you all.

Today
Update on Maurice Washington: Moe’s pressurbe high. Last night he underwent another surgery to place a drain to remove fluid from his brain to decrease intracranial pressure. He did not complain of headaches when we visited him today and he is less confused. He keeps telling us he wants ramen! Family and friends we need your healing prayers and positive thoughts so his pressure will be in normal range. Please give us all your positivity. Keep #MoeStrong We love you all.

We're praying for you brotha!

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2017 at 6:02 PM Post #334 of 373
Is there a paypal address I can donate to, directly, instead of using the GoFundMe website?

suzalison [@] yahoo.com <----Moe's wife

Cheers, Jack.

I've just sent a Paypal donation using the above address.

I'll be visualising Moe being happy&healthy, during my meditations
cheers beerchug EMOTICON.gif

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2017 at 6:17 PM Post #335 of 373
Me too - sent it to Moe's wife's email - spelled his last name wrong-- oopsie

Moe - get better soon!!!

Oct 18, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #337 of 373
I see. That doesn't sound too bad. I am trying to find the best under $800. Do you think it'll be a good contender under that price bracket?
I think others are better at $800 and below...
Mr. Speakers AEON Flow (open or close) are both better, but at $799 (so cost a little more but still in your price range).
The Sundara is basically an upgraded / improved 400i.

Oct 18, 2017 at 8:29 PM Post #338 of 373
Mr. Speakers AEON Flow (open or close) are both better, but at $799 (so cost a little more but still in your price range).

Im going to preface this by, everyone hears things differently. But... I totally agree, I liked both the open and closed flow better than then Sundara. I would like to listen to them again in a better listening environment, but I listened to them from the same DAP in the same noisy room and I liked the flow better. I am more of a rock guy so take what I say with that in mind.

For 500 I honestly would buy the Meze Neo classic all day over the Sundara and they are only 300.

Oct 18, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #339 of 373
I would like something with better bass and bigger soundstage than the hd6xx. What would be a better option? Aeon open, Focal elear or sundara?

Oct 18, 2017 at 9:43 PM Post #340 of 373
I would like to ask, are you referring to the Massdrop Hd6XX.
It is germane because I have never heard those. I do have the HD600 and HD650. Looking for a frame of reference.

Oct 18, 2017 at 10:03 PM Post #341 of 373
Oct 18, 2017 at 10:06 PM Post #343 of 373
I see. That doesn't sound too bad. I am trying to find the best under $800. Do you think it'll be a good contender under that price bracket?

Sundara is definitely not a contender.

+1 for ÆON Open.

Oct 18, 2017 at 10:14 PM Post #345 of 373
Yes and as far as I know it's the same as the HD650
There was lots of discussion about this. The consensus, that I saw, was that they are not the same as the HD650. Probably close though.
Massdrop was not real forthcoming on the differences...but differences there are.

I agree... though I have not heard the Aeon open, I have the closed model and have read reports from people that I trust about the differences in the closed. I think it would be something good to listen to. It certainly fits into your price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back