CanJam @ RMAF 2017 (October 6-8, 2017) Impressions!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2017 at 2:28 AM Post #76 of 373
Thanks everyone for the photos and impressions so far.

I love wood headphones and collect them. (In many cases have multiple pairs of same model, just different wood).

Auteur looks amazing. Pre-order for sure. (Still not getting an Eikon as I promised Zach, though).

TH900 in Emerald Green is absolutely gorgeous (even though red is my favorite color, I would love to have a pair of green Mk2 along with my normal, red, Mk1 -- but I won't hold my breath since they only made 100 pairs).

HP3's cup somehow reminds me of X2 and Dharma made of wood. Not that it's bad, since I quite like how it looks. The amp also looks great.

Oct 8, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #77 of 373
The two headphones u guys need to try

Cleer
Hifiman Sundara

These are the best to my ears.
Except those totl. These two are the most interesting to me.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2017 at 4:16 AM Post #79 of 373
It was great to share the Friday of comradeship with everyone at RMAF! It would have been nice to spend all three days there, but I’ve had to catch some flights (I’m posting from the Amsterdam airport as I type this).

Thanks to the exhibitors, CanJam staff and attendees for making another event a grand one!

Oct 8, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #83 of 373
RMAF attendees, the ”Innovating the Future of Portable Audio” seminar with a panel including Naotaka Tsunoda (Sony), Dr. Fang Bian (HiFiMAN), Sankar Thiagasamudram (Audeze), Tyll Hertsens (InnerFidelity.com), and Mario Gebhardt (beyerdynanic) starts at 10:45 a.m. today in the Aspen Ampitheater.

DESCRIPTION: The premium headphone and personal audio market will continue to introduce more new enthusiasts to high-quality sound than traditional audio has been able to in the last few decades. Thankfully, portable audio technology is evolving at a breakneck pace, so come hear about the latest trends and what’s just around the corner. Some of the industry’s top engineers and designers may tell you things they probably shouldn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back