Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
May 5, 2024 at 1:32 PM Post #10,531 of 10,532
I'd like to buy a planar headphone for the Mojo 2 and I'd like to know if they're easy to drive? I listened to Sundara yesterday and I liked it but I had to push the volume... I'd like something like this (easy on the ears, musical) but a bit more sophisticated in every area. How about ananda Nano, Arya Organic, HE6se V2? I loved Audeze Sine (with Cypher cable) sound signature, which was a Planar headphone too. I would appreciate to hear your experience with Planar headphones with Mojo 2.

Well, in general, the Mojo2 can handle pretty much any planar headphone except for crazy to drive headphones like the Abyss 1266 and Susvara.

I use the DCA stealth, Diana V2, and Aeon 2 Noire with excellent results.

May 5, 2024 at 1:53 PM Post #10,532 of 10,532
I'd like to buy a Planar headphone for the Mojo 2 and I'd like to know which ones could be driven with ease? I listened to Sundara yesterday and I liked it but I had to push the volume... I'd like something like this (easy on the ears, musical) but a bit more sophisticated in every area. How about ananda Nano, Arya Organic, HE6se V2? I loved Audeze Sine (with Cypher cable) sound signature, which was a Planar headphone too. I would appreciate to hear your experience with Planar headphones with Mojo 2.
I really like my Empy2 with the Mojo2. Even at a loud volume, there’s plenty of headroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back