did your mouse cursor fail?
Aug 27, 2007 at 6:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Konig

1000+ Head-Fier
I have a win xp pro w/sp2 and a logitech g5 mouse. There is this problem occurring continually in which my mouse cursor's left click function will suddenly freeze for a while after I press the left click.

For example
1) if you move the cursor to your taskbar and move it along it, nothing will ever highlight
2) if you try to minimize or enlarge your window the left click will turn the dark blue panel on top into a light blue one, something you will get when u click the mouse cursor outside that window
3) when i play command conquer 3, left click suddenly changes the orientation of my view (i suspect the left click is suddenly mapped to a pre-set hot key during this frozen state which is keypad #4)

This problem occured out of nowhere. I didnt install anything to create this problem (at least in my memory)

After waiting a while though, everything goes back to normal with some random fiddling, like alt-tab. Then the problem comes back again.

Im sure its not the mouse problem since ive used this logitech mouse on my laptop with no probs, and all other mouse on my main machine shows the same problem.

confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back